Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

My Ead is expired since December I think I’m going to have to renew it again
Even though I don’t need it
I think it’s not a good idea, my wife ain’t application to renew her EAD and she doesn’t have the card yet. They ask now for 16 months and I think when the card arrived you will be wit your green card so expend money for nothing

I think it’s not a good idea, my wife ain’t application to renew her EAD and she doesn’t have the card yet. They ask now for 16 months and I think when the card arrived you will be wit your green card so expend money for nothing

In our state without work permit we can’t renew our driver licenses. That’s the only reason I have to renew my EAD. Otherwise I wouldn’t care :)) lol

USCIS announced a temporary final rule that increases the automatic extension period for employment authorization and Employment Authorization Documents, available to certain EAD renewal applicants, to up to 540 days

The temporary final rule will go into effect on April 8, 2024. The extension will help avoid gaps in employment for noncitizens with pending EAD renewal applications and stabilize the continuity of operations for U.S. employers.———-USCIS

USCIS announced a temporary final rule that increases the automatic extension period for employment authorization and Employment Authorization Documents, available to certain EAD renewal applicants, to up to 540 days

The temporary final rule will go into effect on April 8, 2024. The extension will help avoid gaps in employment for noncitizens with pending EAD renewal applications and stabilize the continuity of operations for U.S. employers.———-USCIS
Did they change anything? I thought this was from last year about the automatic EAD extension.

Anyone has an idea how long it’s taking to get the EAD now?