Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello,
Question. Do you pay your lawyer to renew your EAD, or do you do it alone? It's getting expensive; keep on paying my lawyer to do it.

Hello,
Question. Do you pay your lawyer to renew your EAD, or do you do it alone? It's getting expensive; keep on paying my lawyer to do it.
YES .the lawyer charges renewal Fee
If you are worried about renew by yourself, then spend money to find a lawyer to handle it.

I checked the website, and it says I can’t apply online because the category C10 doesn’t appear on the list. It says that I must submit a paper application. Do you guys have the same problem? My EAD says that I have category C10

I checked the website, and it says I can’t apply online because the category C10 doesn’t appear on the list. It says that I must submit a paper application. Do you guys have the same problem? My EAD says that I have category C10

Mine also c10 and I always did paper one. Done know if it’s possible online.

If it is your first time to renews by yourself, do your homework and study on YouTube, otherwise the form will be returned. This happened to me once。