Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

My lawyer just give me the letter and tell me to make my infopass appointment but she She didn't give me any number to call.do any of y'all have that number or where I can get it?

Good morning everyone I been following up this forum for a couple weeks but I couldn't register. Until now. My last hearing was in 11/02/2021 my case said pending. Anyone have a rough idea when I will see any results in my case. Thank you.

Good morning everyone I been following up this forum for a couple weeks but I couldn't register. Until now. My last hearing was in 11/02/2021 my case said pending. Anyone have a rough idea when I will see any results in my case. Thank you.
If you were verbally approved on your last individual hearing most likely this year you will get granted

Hi Rosend, the previous granted approvals from the court were from Feb, October, September, December 2020. I know a few cases that are still pending from 2020. We have also seen a few from Jan 2021-March 2021. It's hard to say. Hopefully we all will hear good news soon!!

If you were verbally approved on your last individual hearing most likely this year you will get granted
My Judge didn't verbally approve my case. But she didn't said not either. Because she said that she couldn't told me. But my attorney said that he's very confident.

Hi Rosend, the previous granted approvals from the court were from Feb, October, September, December 2020. I know a few cases that are still pending from 2020. We have also seen a few from Jan 2021-March 2021. It's hard to say. Hopefully we all will hear good news soon!!
Linco33 thank you for your information.

Hola grupo saludos yo tambien resivi aprobación verbal octubre 22 y mirando todos los mensajes de las personas que se están llegando sus gc felicidades a todos estamos en espera y pronto primero Dios tendremos la nuestra

Hola grupo saludos yo tambien resivi aprobación verbal octubre 22 y mirando todos los mensajes de las personas que se están llegando sus gc felicidades a todos estamos en espera y pronto primero Dios tendremos la nuestra
Buenas tardes grupo ojalá que así sea y pronto nos toque el turno yo estoy esperando desde 08/06/2021
Post in English only please as this is an English speaking forum.

There’s a diversity of people here from all around the globe this forum is not a debate
It’s about our immigration situation so we all need to understand and be in the same page thank you
I agree! This forum isn’t about racism. It is about everyone’s immigration concerns and how we can grow together. We are all here to gather and assist each others in regards to any immigration information possible. We are like a family who are supporting each other emotionally as well. Let’s leave race aside and move on!

Still waiting on the march waive guys!!!! Where is it? Smh!