Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello friends. When I started this process, my daughter was a minor, and she has Daca. My lawyer advised us not to add her to the case. She is now 25. My husband and I are about to get granted; our verbal decision was in May 2021, so hopefully, we will get our visa soon. Any advice on how I can help my child get a Green Card? She finished College, and she is a Biologist; she is currently working, but it is so hard to find sponsorship through work. Should I make a petition as soon as I get the green card?? Any other suggestions? My son will be 21 soon, and he is a citizen, but I heard it takes about ten years to get a green card through a sibling petition.

She can get married to us citizen and get her papers. That’s the faster and best way.

Otherwise if u get your citizenship and if she’s still not married, she can get it from you. My friend applied for his daughter, she’s in her 30is and single. They got approved within 2 years.

She can get married to us citizen and get her papers. That’s the faster and best way.

Otherwise if u get your citizenship and if she’s still not married, she can get it from you. My friend applied for his daughter, she’s in her 30is and single. They got approved within 2 years.
Thank you so much.

Hello @Hadassa123 any news about your green card, my case hasn’t moved a bit it’s been 5 weeks since infopass, we requested another infopass appointment and the best they could offer was to return the call in up to a month we are sad we don’t see any progress
Hi @marielitavillag,how are you?I am sorry I just saw your question.Yes the green cards came on the 15th and we will travel FridayAnd what about yours???God Bless you

My lawyer is asking me and my husband 1000 each for the granted letter and I her why if we pay her all the money way before and she told me is because they have to make the infopass and make sure they put the stamp on the passport so we don't have to be waiting for the GC in case we have go to the mexico

My lawyer is asking me and my husband 1000 each for the granted letter and I her why if we pay her all the money way before and she told me is because they have to make the infopass and make sure they put the stamp on the passport so we don't have to be waiting for the GC in case we have go to the mexico
I honestly wouldn’t pay anything to your attorney unless you have a signed retainer with them. I suggest you should call or visit your court. They can give you the granted letter. You can make an infopass based upon that. The hard part where you’d need a lawyer is over. This is the easiest part.

Good morning. Today marks 4 years of my husband's individual hearing. The hearing only lasted 20 minutes but the wait for his written approval is taking forever. He's not taking it well since his grandfather is in hospice and will be transferred to Mexico in the next few days and he won't be able to be there. We had to come to Texas to say our goodbyes but won't be able to attend the funeral

Good morning. Today marks 4 years of my husband's individual hearing. The hearing only lasted 20 minutes but the wait for his written approval is taking forever. He's not taking it well since his grandfather is in hospice and will be transferred to Mexico in the next few days and he won't be able to be there. We had to come to Texas to say our goodbyes but won't be able to attend the funeral
Hello,

I am so sorry that your husband is in this position. I was there two years ago and felt so helpless. Honestly, that’s the bitter truth of this immigration system. I suggest reaching out to your attorney and ask him/her to call the clerk. They might have some information.

Hello,

I am so sorry that your husband is in this position. I was there two years ago and felt so helpless. Honestly, that’s the bitter truth of this immigration system. I suggest reaching out to your attorney and ask him/her to call the clerk. They might have some information.
We called the clerks and out attorney did too we got "the approval comes from headquarters"

Clerks always give some bullshit. I called mine and they told me, “they don’t see my case in their system. I’ll have to wait for another court date.” To which I reached out several times to my attorney and they reached out to the supervisor directly. Supervisor told my attorney that all is set and we are waiting for the visa number. “No action is required at this point.”

I'm very sorry. I can relate to your situation way too well. My Grandmother, my Godfather are gone and they were the closest to me. Stuck in here I can go to the cemetery to visit them with flowers once my time comes. I know I got myself into this and I'm so grateful for the chance been given but no day passes by me thinking about them that I left them behind. I just learned yesterday that my Mama's friend passed away too. All my old ladies I loved to hang out with are gone. I truly hope that we are going to be the lucky ones to be granted sooner.

I’m so happy for you, finally you get to reunite with your family, congratulations! We are still the same, it’s been 56 days since info pass almost a month since we called to make another infopass (they haven’t returned the call) and our case hasn’t moved a bit, even our lawyer is surprised that people who was granted after us already received their green cards. The wait has been hard. They said we have to wait the 90 days, but for us it seems strange nothing changes, we don’t know what to do. I guess we will have to keep waiting, hope you have a great trip and enjoy your family god bless you.