Eoir 42b visa availability for fly 2023

Personally I would not advise you to or apply because the waiting list is equally very long and you are more than likely will get your GC before getting it. I won my case in 2021 and applied last year for advanced parole to attend a family member burial and till now still never got it. I wasted over 3k in lawyer fees and application fees for nothing and I wish I didn’t do that but this is just my advice but good luck if you decide to try.
I heard it takes 5 months. and wow 3k for an advance parole is a lot of money. but can you travel with this category a05?
Thank you for answering me☺️

I heard it takes 5 months. and wow 3k for an advance parole is a lot of money. but can you travel with this category a05?
If approved yes you can travel with it but mine is still pending since August last year and no sign it’s been processed so I’m disappointed with that for someone who lost close family member and they don’t freaking care sadly

If approved yes you can travel with it but mine is still pending since August last year and no sign it’s been processed so I’m disappointed with that for someone who lost close family member and they don’t freaking care sadly
I feel very sorry for you, I know how sad it is to lose a family member, pay so much money and in the end you couldn't go.
Thank you.

Mine is over 8 months already and still no response so I don’t know if it’s just my bad luck or what

hola buenas tardes yo estoy esperando desde diciembre 2021 30 meses i nada conozco una persona de md del 2021 le aprobaron en marzo

Post in English only please, this is an English speaking forum.
Don't worry, I'm not responding to any of your posts. I am responding to someone who for one reason or another is writing in Spanish and he is just looking for information for his case, like all of us. What you are doing is being rasist. And if it bothers you that much, use your translator. Nowhere on this website does it say that we have to speak only in English! Period.

Don't worry, I'm not responding to any of your posts. I am responding to someone who for one reason or another is writing in Spanish and he is just looking for information for his case, like all of us. What you are doing is being rasist. And if it bothers you that much, use your translator. Nowhere on this website does it say that we have to speak only in English! Period.
Just like non English posts are not allowed on this platform, rude posts will equally not be tolerated. Consider this a warning, as subsequent non confirming posts from you will result in administrative actions being taken against your account.

Just like non English posts are not allowed on this platform, rude posts will equally not be tolerated. Consider this a warning, as subsequent non confirming posts from you will result in administrative actions being taken against your account.
Telling you the truth is being rude, it was you who started trying to intimidate a person just for not writing in English, instead of being a good human being and trying to help, that's supposedly what this platform is all about, helping others. Most of us here are immigrants, obviously English is our second language, you can do whatever you want, I don't care. You're racist that's your whole problem. As far as I know, you have not provided me with any important information.

Telling you the truth is being rude, it was you who started trying to intimidate a person just for not writing in English, instead of being a good human being and trying to help, that's supposedly what this platform is all about, helping others. Most of us here are immigrants, obviously English is our second language, you can do whatever you want, I don't care. You're racist that's your whole problem. As far as I know, you have not provided me with any important information.
Ok. Your wish has been granted!

We have been in this forums for over 3 years and this is not a political debate nor a presidential forum
There are people from all around the globe in this forum
People speak different languages and we have to respect them not everyone speak the same language
English is an universal language so we can all understand and help each other and solve our immigration status period