EB3 Guess for India in Coming months (April)

EB3 Guess for India in Coming months

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand

HARRY007 said:
I would like to see that soon. Not able to work....Not able to concentrate on anything...........

HARRY007,

I totally understand what you are saying. I try to not think about it. Its hard but the one thing I have learnt over the years is that its not very healthy to get ones hopes up with expectations. We should hope for a good outcome but lets try not to obsess about it.

saras76

I am praying that the EB3 PD moves atleast upto Dec 2001 or further. Mine is Jan 2003 ! I would think that would be another 3-4 months or VB's away.

Its kind of aggravating to read words as FRAUD as it makes u feel more uncomfortable. They say one has to pay for all frauds in one's lifetime, however, I hope I continue to wish well to the USA as I have been.

masala dosa said:
why dont i see Jan 1998? for EB3?

LOL jus trying to be funny,
me 2 stuck in this fraud

so trying to laugh
;) :D

april bulleting is it out yet ?

Hello all,

By this time last month, March bulletin was out...
I wonder when we will see april bulletin...

regards,

Anytime between 9th and 15th

newyorkuser said:
Hello all,

By this time last month, March bulletin was out...
I wonder when we will see april bulletin...

regards,

newyorker,

I have noticed that the bulletin can be released anytime between the 9th and 15th of the month. Traditonally it is around the 10th of the month. Some months its a day or two early, other months its a day or two late. It may be released tomorrow otherwise it will be released on Monday the 13th for sure.

regards,

saras76

Lx95 said:
If it comes late, then we can expect lot of movement in visa availability

I think if it comes late then there will not be any movement.
Chances will be more that it moves back.
So lets hope it comes before 15th atleast.

neocor

how does late or early release of VB affect PD movement?

I'm not arguing for or against it, but what would be the reason for that?

neocor said:

neocor

EB3 to EB2

Guys,

Not sure about the correct forum, but if any body explore this option please advise.

My labor and 140 been approved with Company A, Labor priority date is 11/2002 and it's EB3(India).
1) I cannot apply for a EB2 labor with same employer by carrying the old priority date.
2) I am worrying that EB3 will stuck at April 2001 and wont move fast enough atleast for this year.

I am exploring following, please advise...

I think another employer can do a EB2 PERM labor for me which can carry my old priority date, right?
1) I still work for Company A
2) Start GC process as a future employee with company B, If a EB2 Labor gets approved with old priority date, then apply for 140&485.

at what stage I need to work for company B?

Thanks,
-SR

Its all speculation ...

neocor said:

neocor

neocor,

Its all speculation at this point ... the day the bulletin is released should have no effect on the contents of the bulletin.

regards,

saras76

It's going to move. India April 2001 is not going to stop.

sr2610 said:
Guys,

Not sure about the correct forum, but if any body explore this option please advise.

My labor and 140 been approved with Company A, Labor priority date is 11/2002 and it's EB3(India).
1) I cannot apply for a EB2 labor with same employer by carrying the old priority date.
2) I am worrying that EB3 will stuck at April 2001 and wont move fast enough atleast for this year.

I am exploring following, please advise...

I think another employer can do a EB2 PERM labor for me which can carry my old priority date, right?
1) I still work for Company A
2) Start GC process as a future employee with company B, If a EB2 Labor gets approved with old priority date, then apply for 140&485.

at what stage I need to work for company B?

Thanks,
-SR

I know it wont effect India quota, but there are lot of 2001 and 2002 EB3 labor's are waiting at BPC's, or already approved.
When compared to EB3, EB2 is moving pretty fast.

Just want to get an opinion, if somebody explored this option.
I remember when i used to check Texas DOL web site for Labor Regional Date, and then it got shipped to BPC and i waited for long long time to get approval... i dont want to do same by looking at Visa bulletin for EB3 dates and miss the EB2 bus :(
I dont even know whether this option works or not but just want to give a try..:)

Folks,
Not trying to be a pessimist but more like a realist. I would be happy if it moves up to May 1st for EB3.

I have a good friend of mine whose labor finally got approved from Dallas BEC. Guess what his PD was : SEPTEMBER 1998.

So there are still many old cases pending at BEC.

Best of luck