EB3 Guess for India in Coming months (April)

EB3 Guess for India in Coming months

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
with those many cases coming out in the forum

before Jan 01 dates, I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't move at all for a change, but March 01 could be a good possibilty.

To be realisitic or optimistic ...

nato said:
before Jan 01 dates, I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't move at all for a change, but March 01 could be a good possibilty.

I think the dates will probably move to April or May. If 245i cases do not flood the system, the dates will move faster in the following months.

regards,

saras76

saras76 said:
I think the dates will probably move to April or May. If 245i cases do not flood the system, the dates will move faster in the following months.

regards,

saras76

I second that. I don't see that many approvals happening just yet... at least not in EB3 India to put a stop to PD movement. A very conservative estimate would be Apr 01 but I am betting on May 01

June2002 is my choice

Hope EB3 India PD will move to June2002 soon (which is where it was before visas became unavailable in July 2005)

are you hearing about any approvals lately

Hi,

I see that the eb3 india moved by a year for the month of March.
So, are you seeing any approvals lately ? Or will we see those,
in the month of March ?

regards,
ny

newyorkuser said:
Hi,

I see that the eb3 india moved by a year for the month of March.
So, are you seeing any approvals lately ? Or will we see those,
in the month of March ?

regards,
ny

You shold expect some approvals at around mid march (depending upon how many people have PD before Jan 2001)

Its usually between 9th and 15th of each month

BrainDrain said:
I read the next Visa Bulletin is comin out on March 9th 2006. Can someone confirm it ?

BrainDrain,

Going by past history the bulletin can be released anytime between the 9th and the 15th of the Month. It will probably show up by the 10th this month.

regards,

saras76

I would like to see that soon. Not able to work....Not able to concentrate on anything...........