EB3 Guess for India in Coming months (April)

EB3 Guess for India in Coming months

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EB3 India << world wide EB3

the world wide dates are always ahead of the respective country dates.
so India may be trailing the world wide dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
USCIS GC APPRO,

I wanted to vote for Jan 2002, but it was not there in the options, so I voted for Dec 2001.

Best of luck for us

Sure

In POll it will allow only 10 options. Next Month Poll we can try it different way.

Thanks

Lx95 said:
USCIS GC APPRO,

I wanted to vote for Jan 2002, but it was not there in the options, so I voted for Dec 2001.

Best of luck for us

A lot of people vote for Apr 01 or Dec 01... I hope they understand that it means PD on or before Mar 31, 2001 or Nov 30, 2001...

Am I correct in estimating that when it says 1 Apr 2001, that means they are processing applications with PD on or before March 31, 2001 ? Not even 01 Apr 2001 is considered current ?

Dec 2001.

surprising to see people voting for Dec 2001, what is making them to say it would move to Dec 2001;
Through the Archives of the visa bulletin i could not find any country surpassing the world wide dates.
Good to have hope though.

Lets hope the predictions come true ..

If the predictions of Dec 01 come true then it will great for all of us. It will be interesting to compare the results of this poll and the actual bulletin. I read somewhere that there is tremendous power in gathering information from a pool of people and if the group is large and diverse enough their is a high possibility of an accurate prediction. It made for very interesting reading. We might not have enough votes here though.

regards,

saras76

What you read is true if and only if people who are participating have any influence in the process.

saras76 said:
If the predictions of Dec 01 come true then it will great for all of us. It will be interesting to compare the results of this poll and the actual bulletin. I read somewhere that there is tremendous power in gathering information from a pool of people and if the group is large and diverse enough their is a high possibility of an accurate prediction. It made for very interesting reading. We might not have enough votes here though.

regards,

saras76

My guess is that people who are predicting Dec 01 are doing so based on the latest bulletin that advanced EB3 dates by 1 year.

My realistic estimate would be April 30th or May 1 2001, so that USCIS can also gauge the current strength of approvable 245i s. If they don't see too many then, it might jump to Dec 01 or jan 02 in May bulletin.