EB3 Cases waiting for Visa Numbers

EB3 Rest of the world. Born in Iran with Canadian Citizenship.
Priority date of July 2003. About 3 months ago EB3 became Current for the rest of the world but then it went back to 2002 again. My name check is pending based on congressman inquiry. I know it will be pending for years just because I was born in Iran. One of those random checks!! Name check started in October 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 Rest of the world. Born in Iran with Canadian Citizenship.
Priority date of July 2003. About 3 months ago EB3 became Current for the rest of the world but then it went back to 2002 again. My name check is pending based on congressman inquiry. I know it will be pending for years just because I was born in Iran. One of those random checks!! Name check started in October 2003.

When was your I-485 submitted?

October

It was submitted in October 2004 and name check started in November 2004. I correct myself. I said Name check started in 2003 which is wrong. It started in November 2004 and so far it is over 3 years.

I see. You dont even qualify for a WOM as of yet because your PD isnt current... when you do become current you should consider it.

I see. You dont even qualify for a WOM as of yet because your PD isnt current... when you do become current you should consider it.
Actually my company which is sponsoring me may not fight with USCIS a dn go with WOM so I have to wait. One other thing that is still a puzzle for me is a few months ago,my PD became current in about Aprin 2007. Does it mean that although my PD is not current now, a Visa number is allocated for me a while ago? Of course my NC is still pending.

Big IF

Actually my company which is sponsoring me may not fight with USCIS a dn go with WOM so I have to wait. One other thing that is still a puzzle for me is a few months ago,my PD became current in about Aprin 2007. Does it mean that although my PD is not current now, a Visa number is allocated for me a while ago? Of course my NC is still pending.

If the visa number was allocated when your PD was current, then YES, you will see the approval even now your PD is not current. But since its been more than 4 months, I would think no visa number was allocated in your case which in turn you are not seeing approvals.

If the visa number was allocated when your PD was current, then YES, you will see the approval even now your PD is not current. But since its been more than 4 months, I would think no visa number was allocated in your case which in turn you are not seeing approvals.

The fact is that I would not know that because my NC is still pending. So even if a visa number was allocated to my file it won't help because of NC. I expect my NC would be pending for another 5 years for absolutely no reason. Someone is stitting on my NC file and does not care.

I got a soft LUD on 2/3/08

Many people have got the same. Is it only for EB3s? This was my next update after 3/15/07

Many people have got the same. Is it only for EB3s? This was my next update after 3/15/07

I've got absolutely the same thing.
EB3, first update after my case has been transfered here from VSC in March 16, 2007.
Thank you very much for letting me know!
BTW, did your NC already completed?

EB3, first update after my case has been transfered here from VSC in March 16, 2007.

I had an infopass on May 2007 and they did not tell me anything about NC and then I asked the congressman and he inquired about me and FBI said my NC is still pending. This happened in October 2007. I assume my NC should be still pending. It is pending since October 2005. Born in Iran , I don't have that much hope my NC be cleared anytime soon.

My case was also transferred from VSC in the same day as yours. Has your NC cleared? If yes, how long it took to get cleared?

My case was also transferred from VSC in the same day as yours. Has your NC cleared? If yes, how long it took to get cleared?

My RD is 07.17.06.
IO on the InfoPass told me that my NC has been completed in 10.18.2007.
I also got a confirmation of that during the multiple calls to INS.
So, in my case it took more than a year. But I wrote a number of letters to President, his wife etc... Bush answered to me the first:) They transferred my letter to Department of Justice, next from there - to FBI. I've got an answer from FBI with totally BS info, but a week later after that they completed my NC.
I'm pretty sure that IO on the InfoPass has an access to info about status of the NC.
Do you know about other people who got LUD with EB3 now?
I mean about status of NC for them?
If all of them have completed NC it will be really good sign for you. Coud be your NC has been completed either.

evrything clear but no LUD

My RD is 07.17.06.
So, in my case it took more than a year. But I wrote a number of letters to President, his wife etc... Bush answered to me the first:) They transferred my letter to Department of Justice, next from there - to FBI. I've got an answer from FBI with totally BS info, but a week later after that they completed my NC.
I'm pretty sure that IO on the InfoPass has an access to info about status of the NC.
If all of them have completed NC it will be really good sign for you. Coud be your NC has been completed either.

EB3 India PD 05/07/2001
NC clear and everything clear as per IO multiple times still not assigned to an officer or assigned visa numbers.. there is NO LUD on my case too... what should I do???:confused:

EB3 India PD 05/07/2001
NC clear and everything clear as per IO multiple times still not assigned to an officer or assigned visa numbers.. there is NO LUD on my case too... what should I do???:confused:

When your NC has been cleared?
Did you try to initiate a Service Request?

Nc...

When your NC has been cleared?
Did you try to initiate a Service Request?

NC cleared in October 2007...

When I called last friday.. TSC rep told me some how they kept the file somewhere but everything clear and she is going to send the file to the processing unit.. when I asked why my file is stuck though everything is clear she said few cases out of 12 million get stuck and bla bla bla.. they would have processed my case long ago etc ... and she said they will call me once they start processing and took my phone number... so far no calls or LUD...
:confused:

...she said they will call me once they start processing and took my phone number... :confused:

Based on my experience what she told you is a BS.
Call them again an ask about the service request.
Your situation is pretty close to mine. My PD is August 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
My RD is 07.17.06.

I see many EB3 applicants got soft LUD on Sunday. I read a thread on trackitt.com

Again the same story....

Based on my experience what she told you is a BS.
Call them again an ask about the service request.
Your situation is pretty close to mine. My PD is August 2001.

Today I called TSC ans later spoke to one of the supervisor .. I was told there are no more visa numbers available for Indian nationals till 2009. it seems they got letter from Dept of state telling them no visa numbers (Eb3) for indian nationals... I tried to argue with her saying" why do you publish Visa bullettin saying PD 05/08/2001 and saying no visa numbers" etc etc...
that did not work and she repeated the same...

I am really confused... EB3 visa numbers for 2008 are used up????
Why do they say it is all over?? My security,NC,FP all clear..
Waited 7 years and no end to this mess.....
Why do they publish visa bullettin if no numbers are available? they can put as "U" !!!
Don't get it....

PD 05/07/2001
EB3 - India