EB3 Cases waiting for Visa Numbers

How to Call TSC??

How did u call TSC. Seems like the POJ method does not work. It redirects me to National call center. They do not have any info.

I tried several times..

How did u call TSC. Seems like the POJ method does not work. It redirects me to National call center. They do not have any info.

yesterday it was going to NSC but today when I tried I got TSC using POJ..

Today I called TSC ans later spoke to one of the supervisor .. I was told there are no more visa numbers available for Indian nationals till 2009. it seems they got letter from Dept of state telling them no visa numbers (Eb3) for indian nationals... I tried to argue with her saying" why do you publish Visa bullettin saying PD 05/08/2001 and saying no visa numbers" etc etc...
that did not work and she repeated the same...

I am really confused... EB3 visa numbers for 2008 are used up????
Why do they say it is all over?? My security,NC,FP all clear..
Waited 7 years and no end to this mess.....
Why do they publish visa bullettin if no numbers are available? they can put as "U" !!!
Don't get it....

PD 05/07/2001
EB3 - India

You are hurting yourself. You believe some people that know nothing and you want them to give you an exact date. Just relax for another 5 years !!. This way time will pass fast. Don't call them.

another 5 years!!!

You are hurting yourself. You believe some people that know nothing and you want them to give you an exact date. Just relax for another 5 years !!. This way time will pass fast. Don't call them.

so.. you want me to sleep for another 5 years !!!!.... thank you...
not me......:)

My take on the situation is that all visa numbers have been allocated those with PD before aug 2001 as all approvable cases have to be approved.
The same thing happened during the JULy fiasco.
So if your case is before the date Aug 2001 and farther back it is the better it is.
may be you are just waiting for the final approval.
Have patience.

Today I called TSC ans later spoke to one of the supervisor .. I was told there are no more visa numbers available for Indian nationals till 2009. it seems they got letter from Dept of state telling them no visa numbers (Eb3) for indian nationals... I tried to argue with her saying" why do you publish Visa bullettin saying PD 05/08/2001 and saying no visa numbers" etc etc...
that did not work and she repeated the same...

I am really confused... EB3 visa numbers for 2008 are used up????
Why do they say it is all over?? My security,NC,FP all clear..
Waited 7 years and no end to this mess.....
Why do they publish visa bullettin if no numbers are available? they can put as "U" !!!
Don't get it....

PD 05/07/2001
EB3 - India

TSC number?

Hi, Could you please let me know what number you called? I really appreciate.
Thanks.
JYW

Please post all the EB3 cases with Namechecks,FP cleared and waiting for visa numbers.

I spoke to TSC IO today and she mentioned that everything is clean as my case is waiting for visa numbers to be available.

EB3 PD: 12/2002
I140 AD: 8/2004
I485 RD: 8/2004
2 FP done (2/2005 & 8/2007).

Name check cleared in 2005.

any news at all guys?? lets revive this thread to be in touch with each other as this post members incl. me share similar timelines