EAD Timeline: Updated

As far as I know...they say to schedule it for the 91st day. You could try do it for earlier if it is not too far a drive. I think you just check online and see what days they are available. Schedule it early so you get the 91st day. Good luck. :)

Someone posted on another thread that they received their interview date before getting the EAD. That is disheartening.

I don't know anymore... I don't even need that EAD badly right now since I'm working anyways. But I wish I had my interview date scheduled. I have a feeling that it's going to be a long wait.
I am just very unlucky with my case from day one. My husband and I hired an attorney to handle our case but he actually made it worse for us instead of helping. If it wasn't for his mistakes and incompetence I would have had my GC months ago. :(

Hmm, that's weird. I went on the INFOPASS website and tried to schedule but I got this message:
"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later."
Does that mean they are not scheduling? :confused:

Hmm...that is strange. Sorry about the lawyer thing. Hope everything pans out for you. You might try calling them and checking on it. I just hate how unpredictable they are. You cannot base your case processing times off of someone else's. Well, we can only wait. Give them a call about the infopass. Or try later.

EAD approved!!

Didn't expect to get approved so soon :D

Please add me to the list :

ND - 4/04/06
EAD Approval - 5/31/06

congrats

hi there

Little Britain here.

Well done....

Where is your DO?

Check my timeline:
Sent to Chicago lockbox
Then onto MSC
Day 01 Recv date 31st march 06
ND 5th april 06
Biometrics 4/19/06
RFE (1-485) letter dated 5/10/06 (I693 required)
RFE arrives at USCIS/NBC 5/25/06
RFE (I485) received (processed) by USCIS 5/26/06
LUD I-765 5/18/06 - no status yet
LUD I-485 6/03/06 – informed that I’m now waiting to receive their decision in the mail.
LUD I-130 5/18/06 – no status yet

Day 063 Infopass - 31st May 06 (Informed FBI background check fine!!)

You are one day in front of me. I hope to GOD my EAD comes through soon, I am very happy for you!!!!

I check the USCIS WEBSITE LIKE 5 times a day!!!

WELL DONE!!!

Have u got a job lined up?

Hi ari4u, thanks for updating the table.
I'm still waiting for my EAD and it's been 81 days already :(

I wanted to schedule INFOPASS today but for my DO they only have one day available this month which is on day 97 of my petition. It sucks...

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for that!!

I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT I GET some kind of work permit (EAD or IEAD) real soon that would be amazing!!!

I like most of the users of this forum need a break.... I'm getting closer... But its draggin by.

I really love this site, it lots me share my thoughts and feelings with similar folks STUCK in the same PLACE.

Good luck everyone

EAD after RFE

ari4u,

I dont mind maintaining the other time tracker.
Do i have the rights as the a regular member?

By the way my ND is 3/14 similar to little_britain. Got RFE, replied, reply received on 5/18... nothing since.

let me know

linusj

Thanks linusj for offering to do the maintaining! :)
I would be very grateful if we had a current "EAD after RFE" tracker. Doesn't necessarily need to be sticky, would be enough if there was a link in the AOS Interview Timeline thread.

Thanks again you guys! :)

hi patty579,

I have a timeline very similar to urs.
16 march :RD
20 march:ND
30 april :RFE
4/29:LUD EAD
19 may :RFE received by INS
26 May :LUD I-485
21 june :infopass app. for i-ead

juno

Hey Juno,

you are right, our RFE timeline is almost synchronal! I didn't get myself an appointment yet, because I'm still hoping that I will get my EAD in a week or so. I know, I'm hopelessly optimistic! :)

Did you receive your interview letter yet? What's your DO?

Hi patty579,
I havent received any interview notice yet.My DO is washington DC.
I hope to get my EAD too but just made the app. because they had only one date available in june in my DO, so if I dont get by 20 june(90+days) then I dont have to wait for the dates to be available.
juno

Oh, good point Juno. Maybe I should check my DO for available appointments too.
I just received my interview letter today! Pretty sure you will get one soon yourself!!
Let me know how if you had any luck with that iEAD, ok?
:)

You are welcome patty579.

I was not expecting an RFE at all. I got it for latest tax forms. I had sent 2004 forms with the application and at the time of application i didnt have 2005 forms. I had included 2005 W2s. I dont understand why they need tax forms when W2 shows the salary and tax forms are based on W2 amounts.

Well its kind of the same story with asking for birth certificate when you already have a passport. If you dont trust the dates and other infor on passport then how do you trust the one on BC?. If you are saying i forged PP then you gotta be naive to think i wont forge a BC...well if you are just trying to be a pain in the a** then that is a different story :).

I dont have the time or patience to do the iEAD etc. After studying all the dates on many forums what i figured is most ppl get EAD approval 30 days after RFE Received date. So I should get it around 18th of this month..

hang in there guys..
linusj

RD 03/15/06
ND 03/21/06
RFE sent 05/03/06
RFE received 05/12/06
Reply recv date 05/18/06
waiting for EAD approval.

linusj said:
ari4u,

I dont mind maintaining the other time tracker.
Do i have the rights as the a regular member?

By the way my ND is 3/14 similar to little_britain. Got RFE, replied, reply received on 5/18... nothing since.

let me know

linusj

Please go ahead. I would have done it myself, but i find it hard at times to handle the AOS, EAD, interview exp threads ;)

You dont need any special rights. If Optmo has no time to follow up with his timeline, you can create a new thread with a table and update it regularly. The point is to keep the table alive, that means your presence here is needed regularly (even after your job with USCIS is done :D). So if you are willing to do it, im sure everyone here will support you.

Optmo, if you are reading this, pls write back.

Hey JUNO, your timeline is actually closer to mine - my ND is march 17 and last update april 24. I'm still waiting for ANYTHING from USCIS. I scheduled an Infopass appointment already for the 21st because just like with your case there was only one day available this month at my DO (Hartford, CT).
I'm getting frustrated because people with dates later than mine are already getting their interview letters and nothing came in for me yet... :(

So I guess all the calculations are pointless. If someone thinks that their letter or EAD is going to come around so and so date because that's the trend might get very disappointed.

interview before EAD?

I noticed on this forum that many applicants are getting the interview dates before they get their EAD approvals. Pardon my ignorance, but what does that mean?