EAD I-765 (C 08) TRACKER

Good News!!
I see status " Card Was Produced" Looks like EAD was approved? So approved in about 60 days :)

After this update, how many days it takes to receive the card? Also, How long it takes to receive the SSN?
Wait, so you today saw “Card was produced”? Then, when your application had the status “Card is being produced”?

When your application was received?

Hey guys! I-765 (C08) initial application:
11 August 2022 — application received
19 September 2022 — I called USCIS according to instructions at USCIS website, told them I was a Rosario case member and ASAP member, and they created a service request for me
20 September 2022 — email response from USCIS: “Your application is currently in queue awaiting assignment to an officer.”
29 September 2022 — “We approved your application and your card is being produced” status
3 October 2022 — got an Approval Notice via mail (dated 28 September 2022)
4 October 2022 — “Your card was produced” status

I can’t believe it’s been so fast. I wish the asylum interview process was this quick. I hope all of you get your EAD ASAP.

19 September 2022 — I called USCIS according to instructions at USCIS website, told them I was a Rosario case member and ASAP member, and they created a service request for me
20 September 2022 — email response from USCIS: “Your application is currently in queue awaiting assignment to an officer.”
29 September 2022 — “We approved your application and your card is being produced” status

I can’t believe it’s been so fast. I wish the asylum interview process was this quick. I hope all of you get your EAD ASAP.
Congratulations! Your application was approved indeed very fast. Hope mine gets the approval soon :(

We both have almost same timeline...Your Office?

Update:
5 October 2022 — EAD and SSN were delivered.