EAD I-765 (C 08) TRACKER

HoustonAssi

Hello Friends!

Starting this tracker to EAD applicants... Lets help each other to track the progress as EAD application are having big time delays.

You can share; Month & Year Applied, Which Office, and Initial or Renewal application, When receipt was received, last Update

Thanks!

Month & Year Applied, Which Office, and Initial or Renewal application, When receipt was received, last Update

Aug 2022, SF, Initial, Waiting for Receipt, Nothing

All - While replying pls mention if its Initial/Renewal as it makes big difference

You can share; Month & Year Applied, Which Office, and Initial or Renewal application, When receipt was received, last Update

Hello. My wife applied for her initial EAD. Case was received by USCIS on Aug 29th and we got the receipt notice today in the mail. The date on the notice is Aug 31st.

Do you have any updates on your EAD?
almost a month since applied...No update after rcpt yet...Looks like its taking about 90+ days to process EAD.
Do you guys think any use of emailing them about reminding them about ASAP and to process within a month?

In my opinion there’s no point, because they made an announcement that they will no longer process ASAP members’ EADs in 30 days. But of course you can try, it won’t hurt the case.