EAD I-765 (C 08) TRACKER

I did not, but funny thing is, 3 days ago I went to dmv to get state ID and asked them for automatic 540 days extension for my state ID, after discussing with the supervisor finally they approved my state ID for 540 days.
That’s awesome. You got lucky, I heard it takes a year for renewal now. What state was that in? I wasn’t able to renew my drivers license in Texas, so have to wait for SAVE verification.

Congrats! Mine will be expired in 7 months. Should I apply now or there is a rule for renewal? Will be automatically extended without approval?
My lawyer told me you can renew EAD as early as 6 months before expiration date. But it was a couple of years ago. I believe it is still the same

Hi all my case is referred to court and my Ead is expiring soon. What documents do I need to attach if it the case is in court. Previously I attached uscis acknowledgment of case pending. Thank you.

That’s awesome. You got lucky, I heard it takes a year for renewal now. What state was that in? I wasn’t able to renew my drivers license in Texas, so have to wait for SAVE verification.
Please talk to the supervisor. If you have SSN they can pull up your details immediately in Texas DPS.

Any idea about the new 540 Auto Extension ?

Lets say current EAD expires at Dec 30 2022, but due to on time EAD renewal in advance , a person gets 540 Auto extension which expires on June 30th 2024

Would next renewal can applied on Jan 1st 2024 ? Assuming one can apply for renewal 6 months in advance

Or is it Simply a temporary auto-extension and actual period of "this" renewal in 2 years ? means a new card should arrive? and new renewal can be applied on July 1st 2024 ?

Not sure if USCIS has said anything about it ?

Any idea about the new 540 Auto Extension ?

Lets say current EAD expires at Dec 30 2022, but due to on time EAD renewal in advance , a person gets 540 Auto extension which expires on June 30th 2024

Would next renewal can applied on Jan 1st 2024 ? Assuming one can apply for renewal 6 months in advance

Or is it Simply a temporary auto-extension and actual period of "this" renewal in 2 years ? means a new card should arrive? and new renewal can be applied on July 1st 2024 ?

Not sure if USCIS has said anything about it ?
I think new renewal can be applied on July 1st 2024 because new card will arrive in these 540 days.

Or with the new card expiry date the government may extend 540 days more mentioning delays in processing as a reason.

That we will know in October 2023.

Hi guys, I applied for my initial ead on Dec 7th for my self and my minor daughter. Hers was approved Jan 5th and I got the card a week after and mine is showing we received your application. Is there any reason the 2 was not approved the same time.

Hi guys, I applied for my initial ead on Dec 7th for my self and my minor daughter. Hers was approved Jan 5th and I got the card a week after and mine is showing we received your application. Is there any reason the 2 was not approved the same time.
If you sent the applications together then it should at same time. Call & find out

Ok..I will thank you. Though my lawyer ask me to wait till 60days before taking any actions.
Initial Ead should be adjudicated in 30 days or else you will come under Rosario class action.

Research about that online or in this form how you should email to them.

Hi. We applied by form I-765 c8 for work permit and ssn for the first time since we exceeded 180 days after applying for asylum.
On February 17, 2023 uscis sent letter of receipt. To date I have not received any further communication and we are over 30 days.

Hi. We applied by form I-765 c8 for work permit and ssn for the first time since we exceeded 180 days after applying for asylum.
On February 17, 2023 uscis sent letter of receipt. To date I have not received any further communication and we are over 30 days.
When was the application sent? Expect 3-4 months before you get EAD