EAD card processing slowed down/ Misinformation on website?

Procedure for expedite rquest

Hi Sri,

Thanks for the information. Can I write that I have job offer and I need to join them as a reason for expediting my case.
What all supporting docs did you send along with the expedite request.

I have got the vermont Fax number

Thanks for your help
regards

I applied for pre OPT. So I gave them inability to pay my tuition expenses as a reason to expedite. I also sent the job offer copy.

Hi Sridevi:
Congratulations!!!!

I faxed a letter to TSC on July 27, stating the same reason that you mentioned. I haven't heard anything yet.

Did you have any LUDs between 07/08 to 08/01?

Regards.

sridevi_vangala said:
I applied for pre OPT. So I gave them inability to pay my tuition expenses as a reason to expedite. I also sent the job offer copy.

Hi Guys,
My EAD got approved. The message says "On August 1, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

I am so happy and thanks all for sharing your experiences.
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR THEIR EAD.

Bye,

sarcocystis,
I haven't made any expedite req's. My RD is May 09. Previous LUD is Aug01. Today my card was approved.

Sridevi & Kcgurram,

Congratulations!!!! You gave us some really good news today and also hope !!!!
keep us updated on when u receive the card and stuff.

sarcocystis,

Yup, RD is May 12th @ tsc.

LUD changed to aug 2nd. most likely, coz they updated my status on aug 2nd to....

"On August 1, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a new Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (7/31/06)

Last edited by a moderator:
Priya,

It appears that kcgurram's was processed in normal procedure while sridevi's was approved based on expedite processing request. Based on this applications with RD of May 10 - May 19 are likey to be approved with in a week or so.

Sridevi, What do you think?

Guys,
I think they approved the applications in batches. May be from May 09- May19 fall in a single batch. so I thing the rest of u guys who has RD's b/n May 09- May 19 will also get their approval mails in this week.

LEO_TX,
Any update on ur status??

opt_atlanta said:
Hi, ALT_GA,

Does your LUD change? I guess you will get your card soon because your RD is May 19. My RD is May 25. Thanks.

No change in LUD... still 7/8/06

Any suggestions?

My Reported date is May 8th, 2006, and last updated date is June 3th, 2006. But the status is still pending. I have to get my EAD before Aug 15th. I would like to apply for interim EAD, but I can't make an appointment before Aug 15th. Is there anything I can do for my EAD application at this point? Thanks.