EAD Approvals (Specify New or Renewal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temporary EAD

Can one still get a temporary EAD from the local office if an application has been pending for over 90 days?

stillpending/ead renewal

wac03-207
mine&myfamily EAD still pending since 7/08/2003 &NO RFE
CAN WE GET IEAD ,our 485 is pending since 11/08/2001 ,our 1st EAD expires since 2/18/2003

EAD, SSI, INTERVIEW

I have been reading this forum for a long time, but until now didn't feel I had anything to contribute.

I filed my papers at the San Jose center on July 31/03, sponsored by my American husband. I am a Canadian citizen.

Received EAD on August 28/03

Received Social Security # on September 18/03

Interview for AOS is scheduled for December 17/03

Hope this info will help some of you that have been hanging in there..don't give up!!!

EAD got approved on Nov 10, message on the status page says "after approving your application on Nov 10 we ordered a new card ...blah blah blah"

WAC number is WAC03-209

Hi All,

I'm pending AOS (WAC020645xxxxx).
My H1B expires on Dec 3, I've applied for EAD in July:
ND: July 31

I've still not received the EAD. Do I need to get an iEAD? Or should
I wait a bit longer to see if EAD will come?
Also, what happens if I don't get an iEAD and my H1B runs out.
Can I still work?

Thanks.

hello phoenix ..

i dont think you can work once your h1-B runs out AND you dont have a EAD or iEAD. iEAD is very simple to obtain. I am from phoenix too and had obtained the iEAD last week. Make sure you have a copy of your I-140 approval notice as well as a copy of your I-485 receipt with you. If you can be at the BCIS office at around 6:30 AM then you should be done within 3-4 hours. I would strongly suggest you to get your iEAD ASAP and do not rely on the BCIS to approve your EAD application before time runs out.

Cheers

re: iEAD

7714, Thanks for your help.

Where do I go to in Phoenix to get the iEAD? Can you give me
an address and directions? Also, can you tell me the list of complete documents that I should take with me? Any fees? etc.

Thanks in advance.
Phoenixsaint.

Phoenixsaint

Its on Central Ave near downtown. Dont remember the exact address, please look up in the BCIS website. The directions are pretty simple. From I-17 North take Thomas Road exit, go east on Thomas (make left) and turn right on Central. The BCIS building is after couple of blocks on the left.

Documents to take :
Copy of I-485 receipt
Copy of I-140 approval notice
Copy of I-765 receipt notice
Drivers License.

They should not charge any money for the iEAD

Hope this helps

Forgot to ask:

Once you get to the Phoenix BCIS, are there any forms to fill out
for applying for the iEAD? Basically, what's the procedure once you
get there?

Thanks.

Phoenix Saint

You have to fill out a form (same one as the original I-765). My lawyer sent that to me filled.

My I-485 WAC is 02-245.

Best of luck on the iEAD

Thanks 7714.
Although, I'm not sure if the I765 form that I will fill out for the iEAD will be different from the original one.

Can some one pls clarify this for me...

Will the BCIS mail the EAD card along with the approval notice. How long does this take...

EAD approved on Nov 10th Rd is june 26

Originally posted by arusak
Will the BCIS mail the EAD card along with the approval notice. How long does this take...

EAD approved on Nov 10th Rd is june 26

No. Will be mailed separately.
Usually 5-10 business days since the approval date.

EAD WAC-03-097-5XXX, so RD on Feb 05, ND April 03, received RFE (marriage certification) on Nov. 10.
Why it took them nine months to discover they lost the marriage certificate while the principal got the EAD about four months ago , nobody will ever know.
And you know what? Nobody will ever care. Not even myself. :)
So I speak the truth.
Bic.

how long will it take to get answer to an inquiry?

I've made an inquiry through phone (the 1-800#) and the person ordered case status inquiry, and asked me to wait up to 4 weeks to get answer.

please let me know how long it actually takes if you guys have experience ^_^ I will be happy to hear if the waiting is shorter than 2 weeks. Even if it's not, I won't get mad at you :D

EAD
RD 4/25
ND 4/28

EAD Approved 03099

EAD -wac03099
ND June 25th 2003
Approved November 18th 2003
Card Ordered

Rox

Status
Not open for further replies.