EAD approval without any LUDs

nscagony

Registered Users (C)
I just got the card production email on my EAD. No LUDs or any indication they were working on my case. Details in my signature.

I just got the card production email on my EAD. No LUDs or any indication they were working on my case. Details in my signature.

You should have a new LUD without which no email could be triggered, just check again.

Of course. The card production ordered message created a new LUD. However no LUD before that. Most people seem to be getting several LUDs before the status changes. That didn't happen with my case.

Of course. The card production ordered message created a new LUD. However no LUD before that. Most people seem to be getting several LUDs before the status changes. That didn't happen with my case.

Congrats. Mostly in EAD approval there is one two LUD during approval process and one after the approval. I have sent a EAD application to NSC with RD 11/20/07. Not when it will get chance.

FYI, just got another LUD on the approved EAD application. So that pattern seems to hold. The AP application got touched as well every time I got a LUD on the EAD application, but no approval yet.

I filed October 16/07 , your input gives me hope that mine will be approved soon so I can use AC21!!Can't wait for it!!!