EAD approval for those filed in Nov and Dec

NSC e-Filed ND 12/18; AD 2/13
Will the new card's validity start after the expiry of the current(sometime in march)?

Good for you armie. Well, my EAD RD is 12/15/06, but so far nothing happen. I am kind of worried, it is frustrating. :(

Congrats!

I think the start date would be the approval date and expires one year from that. Is this your second EAD? did you have to go for FP? I heard for e-filing they ask for FP.
armie said:
NSC e-Filed ND 12/18; AD 2/13
Will the new card's validity start after the expiry of the current(sometime in march)?

Soon

I think they are working on cases filed around Dec 2nd week or may be even 3 rd week. So your should be pretty close. If you hear anything share it with us. Good Luck!
su_su said:
Good for you armie. Well, my EAD RD is 12/15/06, but so far nothing happen. I am kind of worried, it is frustrating. :(

Please clarify!

Hi Folks:

I filed EAD and AP along with I-485. My I-485 receipt date is Dec 27 2006.

Does that mean that my 765 (EAD) receipt date is the same as the I-485 receipt date.

Thank you for anyone who takes the time to drop in an answer!

NJDude

mdgc2001 said:
Is this your second EAD? did you have to go for FP? I heard for e-filing they ask for FP.

This is my 3rd EAD with one year gap between 1 and 2nd. I had two FPs few weeks apart including one for 485.

Any advices

I am not sure what is going on with my EAD.

I filed it on 11/9/2006, first EAD , my wife filed few days before me and got it on Jan 9th while mine still not processed till now.

- I had info pass few days ago and they told me, its on the final phase and I should contact NSC by phone after month from now if I do not get it.
- I called NSC today and the customer service told me that my case is with officer and she does not know why its delayed, she said she would send him email to accelerate the process.

I just can believe that some one can forgot a case on his desk…. I do not know what else can be done to speed up this unreal process. Any advices?

UPDATE
I had an LUD on 2/12 and then 2/13 and then today nothing. Is this normal. I was expecting at least approval today if not card sent.
I hope there is no RFe cuz Iam screwed if there is one

armie said:
This is my 3rd EAD with one year gap between 1 and 2nd. I had two FPs few weeks apart including one for 485.
Did you got for CODE 1 FP for both or was it only Biometrics for EAD and FP for I485

GreenCard2010 said:
I am not sure what is going on with my EAD.

I filed it on 11/9/2006, first EAD , my wife filed few days before me and got it on Jan 9th while mine still not processed till now.

- I had info pass few days ago and they told me, its on the final phase and I should contact NSC by phone after month from now if I do not get it.
- I called NSC today and the customer service told me that my case is with officer and she does not know why its delayed, she said she would send him email to accelerate the process.

I just can believe that some one can forgot a case on his desk…. I do not know what else can be done to speed up this unreal process. Any advices?
Maybe has something to do with RFE for I485

UPDATE on my EAD

Got emails that card has been ordered.
Hopefully I should have the EAD next week......

Congrats!

Congratulations! It took about 2 months for you. That was not that bad given NSC takes longer.

Do you know what was the filing date or received date for your EAD?
got emails "card production ordered"
NSC, 4th EAD renewal, paper based
ND/RD 12/18/06
AD 02/19/07

Yes

You get separate receipt notices for EAD and AP. Most likely the receipt date is going to be the same for all.
Hi Folks:

I filed EAD and AP along with I-485. My I-485 receipt date is Dec 27 2006.

Does that mean that my 765 (EAD) receipt date is the same as the I-485 receipt date.

Thank you for anyone who takes the time to drop in an answer!

NJDude

I think you should receive the card in about a week. Let us know when you receive. Congratulations!

I will update as soon as I get my cards.
The funny thing is I am so relieved at my approval of EAD's that It makes me think that USCIS makes simple things so complicated that you forget about major things like the GC application which has been stuck for over 4years now.

Waiting for EAD --- RD 12/21/2006

Hi,
I am waiting to receive my 3rd EAD. My RD is Dec 21st. Looks like NSC is processing applications received in Dec 2nd/3rd week. My current EAD has expired and I am on Leave of Absence these days.

FINAL UPDATE on my EAD

I recd my cards today.
I got a email on feb 15th that cards were ordered. got an LUD on 16th and then on 19th and today I got my cards.
I hope all who are waiting for thier cards get thie soon enough.
I also pray that no one has to go through this unnecessary stress.

got emails

Hi All,

I got emails for EAD approval. It says card production ordered.

RD: Dec 13 2006.