EAD, AP & FP status for May, 2001

Still waiting for AP.

All,
today I went to the SJC INS office to get my and my wife\'s iEAD card. Please update the details.

rrrash
iEAD cards fro me and my wife 9/13.

I asked the officer to check on the status of my AP. He said that it has been approved since August 1st.

Do dose it take so long to get AP after approval?? Any body else experiencing the same situation?

update.

AP RFE on aug 31st for Status of I-94\'s.H1 6 yrs had expired in Jan 2001, filed I 485, ead and ap only in May 2001... at that time the 7th year extension as per S 2045 was still pending.
7th year H1B extension finally came through on september 12th after 9 months of waiting.
csg

No Title

I reached the INS (SJC) at 3:00am. I went early just to be careful. But the number of people that day was very less(probably due to the NYC incident). In fact people that came at 9:00 am were able to get in.

Any way when I reached there were 30 -40 people in front of me. The office opened at 7:00 am. go in at 7:20am. Got number 24.

at 8:30 number 23 was called. then an emergency meeting was announced and all the counters were closed for one hour.
They called my number at 9:30. It took about 20 minutes to get the card for me and my wife.

We were out of there at 10:15

Delay in FP\'s...

Hi all

I\'ve heard from quite a few people that there may be delays in FP processing(which is defintely not good news)coz now the focus of FBI\'s attention will be on the recent tragedy. Was wondering if anyone\'s lawyer has confirmed the same?Also, does anyone know when the next batch of FP\'s will begin?

For all of you\'ll who have not yet got your iEAD\'s i think it would be better if you\'ll do so.You never know what\'s going to happen....literally!!

Thanks

Started new thread, Please abandon this and post to new thread...

As this thread became very long, and taking some time to load, started new thread. Please ABANDON this and from now on POST TO NEW THREAD ONLY, the link to new thread is : "PCee - New thread for MAY, 2001 I-485 Mailers to CSC"

- PCee

Has anyone RD in early May got his/her FP yet?

My filed on 4/25. No FP still. I heard that there are cases filed in apirl got approved recently. Thanks