E-mails in NJ from DHS

Why we opted for TVU is also none of your business..
It becomes my business when you claim to be a victim.
As long as you don't claim to be a victim, I indeed don't care. Anybody is free to waste money on anything they want. Some people buy overpriced electronic toys from the company with the half-eaten apple as logo...
Just don't claim to be a victim.
You are an adult. You are responsible for your decisions, for your good decisions AND for your bad decisions. You have to accept the consequences of your decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! That couldn't tell SEVP that TVU was a fraud is it?.. Why these double standards?..
They would have to have evidence that can hold up in a court of law.
Information on the Internet can not do that.
But information on the Internet can give everybody else, normal people who are not lawyers, enough knowledge to avoid obvious frauds like TVU.
The Internet empowers "normal" people, if they know how to use it and if they WANT to use it.
And it makes it harder or practically impossible to argue "I didn't know" or "I couldn't know". That's what I am pointing out in all these discussions. People could have and should have known. They didn't want to know, or they knew and decided to ignore the warning signs.
As I said before, everybody who applied at TVU is an adult. Adults are responsible for their decisions and actions, both good and bad. And they have to accept the consequences of their (good or bad) decisions and actions. Blaming somebody/something else is not going to work. And that includes blaming SEVIS/ICE/USCIS/whatever. SEVIS/ICE/USCIS/whatever may not be without fault, but that does NOT mean that the people who applied at TVU are victims. The people who went with TVU were at least as much, if not more at fault as SEVIS/ICE/USCIS/whatever. "Officer, the person in front of me was driving faster" is not going to get you out of a speeding ticket... In other words, pointing at others who did something wrong has no effect on punishment for what you did wrong.

I am aware of:
1) That TVU is conducting classes online live stream only. not repeatable classes.
2) That TVU is not accredited
3) That TVU is offering CPT from day one.
4) There are some guys who strongly recommending not to go for unaccredited schools

I did not bothered about:
1) Checking the laws behind F1 physical presence requirement for two reasons
- I know people personally from IIT Chicago who started CPT and took all classes online for two semesters while working in CA
- The so called DSO at TVU gave me video link of orientation explaining why it is not a deviant from law
2) TVU and accrediation
- Accreditation helps me to apply for MS quota in H1B. Before 2009, MS quota is helpful for students because the regular quota used to end by the first day. After 2009, regular quota is open till at least January of next year.
3) CPT from first day
- I have got 4 years of F1 status. So, I don't mind.
4) some guys were strongly recommending not to go for unaccredited schools
- Because I don't know any of them personally and none of them are authorities. and mostly one person is all over the internet conveying this message of flag. I would definitely trust people who are currently studying classes there or the DSO who should be taking care of all legal matters. I don't study laws before I purchase a radio(FM receiver) to see if I can use that any frequency because Radio mfgs should have put a limit on frequency usage based on FCC regulations.

I believe I am a victim because
- It was DSO who deceived me by misleading laws of F1 student physical attendance requirement.
- I was a student at TVU. I never work for TVU nor got any monitory benefits from TVU. and because of the school closure, I am currently out of status.
- It should be an authority who decides whether I am a victim or culprit.

I strongly feel that
- There should be a monitoring authority which should check if school is maintaining standards and laws.

Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again

A DSO assurance VS Random guy red flags on internet, I choose to go by DSO.
SEVP website assurance about TVU listing as an sevis approved school VS Random guy baseless talk about TVU on internet, I choose to believe in SEVP.
USCIS law statement about CPT guidelines VS Random guy theories, I choose to belive in USCIS.

I'm a Victim !

Then we disagree. I continue to maintain that you didn't do your due diligence. And that means you are not a victim.
And it wasn't just me who warned about TVU. There were others, even before I heard of TVU. I found them just by entering "Tri-Valley University" into Google. You could have found them as well if you had wanted.
I was just the most prolific right before TVU got shut down. And even that only because Ms. Su had made it personal.
Anyway, you make a wrong decision, based on not wanting to know. Now you have to suffer the consequences.

- It was DSO who deceived me by misleading laws of F1 student physical attendance requirement.
- I was a student at TVU. I never work for TVU nor got any monitory benefits from TVU. and because of the school closure, I am currently out of status.

They would have to have evidence that can hold up in a court of law.
Information on the Internet can not do that.
But information on the Internet can give everybody else, normal people who are not lawyers, enough knowledge to avoid obvious frauds like TVU.
Like the other member said, It is hard to believe what any random guy on internet says. SEVP/USCIS/School DSO are authorized entities to guide students. I chose to believe these entities because they were the one's who regulated the schools and student's status. What authenticity does a random guy on internet have?.. btw., there were as many good posts on TVU as many were bad. I believe it was you who wrote under different forums, since i feel the tone of the language to be the same.. What is written on forums is a mere personal opinion and not a law/rule that governs TVU students. I hope you know the difference

As I said before, everybody who applied at TVU is an adult. Adults are responsible for their decisions and actions, both good and bad. And they have to accept the consequences of their (good or bad) decisions and actions. Blaming somebody/something else is not going to work. And that includes blaming SEVIS/ICE/USCIS/whatever. SEVIS/ICE/USCIS/whatever may not be without fault, but that does NOT mean that the people who applied at TVU are victims. The people who went with TVU were at least as much, if not more at fault as SEVIS/ICE/USCIS/whatever. "Officer, the person in front of me was driving faster" is not going to get you out of a speeding ticket... In other words, pointing at others who did something wrong has no effect on punishment for what you did wrong.
Jo1234, we do take responsibility for our action. That is what we are facing today despite losing our hard earned money, we are quiet even when passports are unlawfully confiscated. But as adults, we are well aware of our rights too. We have enough evidence to know that we are victimized because of negligence on part of some authorities. It is also our responsibility to fight for our rights, though in a foreign land. Trust me, if american students were in place of indian students and were defrauded this way, they wouldn't have taken this. We know our rights, we know the difference between being a victim and a culprit.

If an officer says it is ok to speed up on a highway, then isn't it the officer who is misleading?..

Not knowing the laws or being misled about the laws is not an excuse in Western societies.
This is a principle that is over 2000 years old, it comes from the Roman empire.
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Ignorance_of_the_law
Ignorantia juris non excusat or Ignorantia legis neminem excusat (Latin for "ignorance of the law does not excuse" or "ignorance of the law excuses no one") is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely because he or she was unaware of its content.
It is too bad that Ms. Su lied to you, but you can generally not use that as an excuse.
The law is online at lots of places, including the USCIS website. And every immigration lawyer would have been able to tell you about it. You didn't have to rely on some random person on the Net.
As the old line from President Reagan went: "Trust but verify."

And they are doing that, by issuing NTAs etc.

Jo1234, we do take responsibility for our action. That is what we are facing today despite losing our hard earned money, we are quiet even when passports are unlawfully confiscated.
How do you know that it is unlawful? Please cite the section of the law that supports your allegation.

But as adults, we are well aware of our rights too. We have enough evidence to know that we are victimized because of negligence on part of some authorities.
If you have such evidence, then sue them. You have that right. Let the court of law decide if the evidence is valid.
ICE isn't above the law. In fact, ICE was just recently ordered to pay a lot of money to a US citizen they wrongfully arrested.
If you think ICE did something wrong, go and sue them, and let the courts decide.

If you have such evidence, then sue them. You have that right. Let the court of law decide if the evidence is valid.
ICE isn't above the law. In fact, ICE was just recently ordered to pay a lot of money to a US citizen they wrongfully arrested.
If you think ICE did something wrong, go and sue them, and let the courts decide.
yes it is under way, A popular attorney by name jon vandenburg has initiated to sue ICE.

Not knowing the laws or being misled about the laws is not an excuse in Western societies.
This is a principle that is over 2000 years old, it comes from the Roman empire.
[\QUOTE]

TVU students weren't ignorant of the law. They were as much aware of the law as you are. If TVU students were so fraudulent, then they'd better cross borders from mexico and get citizenship here. They lawfully paid SEVIS fee, attended live classes, paid fees, provided genuine documents to get F1 visa. The college claimed the only reason for not getting accredition is because it is newly established and that they were considering to expand the campus.
Whatever i say i'm feeling sick in my stomach that i chose this university, only considering the low fees. Though i had got admission into better universities, but i backed off because of higher fees. I did have a decent GRE score. TVU took my GRE score as well. I know it is no use beating myself now, Had i known i would be in trouble i wouldn't have chosen TVU for sure..

yes it is under way, A popular attorney by name jon vandenburg has initiated to sue ICE.

Pls give more information of that experienced lawyer, google search can not find the details; phone number and E-mail address.

Have any one see TVU's police report, the 01/19/2011 acting--"911" of TVU and TVU's students is ICE's serious mistake, and acting in behalf of the will of the worst “terrorism” and the wish of the “evil”. ”. with a ICE helicopter to video tape the TVU President’s house and the month's actign following; So many innocent people’s world are deeming, bright future are darken, wonderful lives are made not worthy of living, and left in pain and suffering, --- the way the TVU "911" taking life away is even worse than “murder”. The "911" of TVU is the worst “ terrorism” attack! We have urgently requested the US President to order the action to strike back and to correct this dreadful mistake, saving so many innocent lives! However, Either TVU or all TVU student need to nail this "ICE" burger mistake in court immediately!

Comparing the TVU "911" with New York " 911", TVU's "911" is even worst, since it darkens people's life time while in living! and affected more people, there are total of 5000 peoples are effected!

Pls give more information of that experienced lawyer, google search can not find the details; phone number and E-mail address.

Have any one see TVU's police report, the 01/19/2011 acting--"911" of TVU and TVU's students is ICE's serious mistake, and acting in behalf of the will of the worst “terrorism” and the wish of the “evil”. ”. with a ICE helicopter to video tape the TVU President’s house and the month's actign following; So many innocent people’s world are deeming, bright future are darken, wonderful lives are made not worthy of living, and left in pain and suffering, --- the way the TVU "911" taking life away is even worse than “murder”. The "911" of TVU is the worst “ terrorism” attack! We have urgently requested the US President to order the action to strike back and to correct this dreadful mistake, saving so many innocent lives! However, Either TVU or all TVU student need to nail this "ICE" burger mistake in court immediately!

SOS! Help from the entire world, all righteous hands and forces to help to stop the West Coast " 911"!

"If you have such evidence, then sue them. You have that right. Let the court of law decide if the evidence is valid.
If you think ICE did something wrong, go and sue them, and let the courts decide."

For once, is there any truth on this, if so providing the case number then, and the leading attorney's details!

@uuu12345
Weren't you one of the people who advertised TVU last May???
Here, for example: http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?311562-Tri-Valley-University
While I have sympathy for your victims, I don't have any sympathy for you. You were an active participant in the fraud then, even advertising it. Now you deserve everything you got.
Shame on you.
From your style of writing, I suspect you are Ms. Su or one of her family... the same style of writing I saw by RisingSun on trackitt...

sharma-crawford.com/docs/FTCAComplaintKeil.pdf

I need to post above 15 post to post a link... but do not want to waste any to junk!
pls put http and also www in front of the link to access.

On what grounds NTA's are issued so far:
- Student of TVU is currently out of status.

I am correcting or as a matter of fact clarifying my statement again from this

to
I believe I am a victim of fraud because

and Authorities are issuing NTAs so far on the grounds of status violations. But not on fraudulent actions.

I am neither denying not opposing the allegations of fraudulence on TVU school as well as the students who were involved in the fraud. But, I will support and maintain the victim of fraud mantra to all who fall under this umbrella.

I believe I am a victim of fraud because
Then I think it would be appropriate to seek redress from the perpetrator, i.e., TVU, and in particular, Ms. Su, who was the DSO for TVU.
Maybe a class-action lawsuit against Ms. Su, the class being all former students of TVU.

!

Here's a link to a message from John.. immigrationlegalblog.com/page/6/

But i seriously believe we have a stronger lawsuit against Susan Su.