E-mails in NJ from DHS

Then I think it would be appropriate to seek redress from the perpetrator, i.e., TVU, and in particular, Ms. Su, who was the DSO for TVU.
Maybe a class-action lawsuit against Ms. Su, the class being all former students of TVU.
I completely agree with this. She is responsible for jeopardizing so many student's careers. I dont know where to begin to initiate action against the school

Sue Susan Su

Let us start a separate thread and collect evidences from students like email communications. Also, would be ideal to start a group or an organization(can it be an NPO?)

with websites like SueSusanSu-TVU(dot)org or justice-for-TVU-victims(dot)org

She has alway been uplifting you TVU people and your career, it is the "911" mess your life, do not change TVU student into stupid!
A Message from TVU’s President Dr. Susan Su
Dear Mr. President, BPPE Officers, ICE Officers, Dept. Homeland of Security Officers, US Attorney, Fed Investigators, any citizen in different countries in the world, any US citizen, TVU Faculty and Students, Staff Members, TVU family and Friends, TVU Community, and TVU Lawyers;
March 17th, 2011 is the third anniversary of TVU. And even more surprisingly, and indeed, we are all here to “celebrate”, unfortunately the most dreadful event —the “911” of TVU (01/19/2011). ( will become: The closure of TVU when you see it in formal).
Looking back, from day-one March 17th, 2008, TVU has successfully implemented an on-site/remote-live-broadcasting dual-instruction model which has been hoped by SEVP to be “feasible” and “dreamed” by many educators to be possible. Yes, TVU, the world first unique university has proudly and successfully realized that for 3 years.
TVU’s dual-mode classroom instruction has every things and features which any classical classroom instruction can have, but also integrates with many modern features, beyond that any classical classroom ever can possibly offer (such as power point presentation, recording, and poll). TVU’s dual-mode of classroom instruction is not only able to overcome the limitation of location, but also provide an attractive instructional atmosphere for better student’s concentration. With this modern class meeting technology, a student feels like chatting with a good friend while absorbing the important knowledge in their professional field. A student never feels tired for each week’s 3 hours class meeting to take a class break, since it feels like being interrupted.
At the inception on March 17th, 2008, TVU’s strategic plan is to have 5000 students on 5 years. With the quality and industry oriented class material together with this modern classroom instruction, unexpectedly and proudly we have achieved that goal within 3 years. In Spring 2011, TVU total students exceeded 5000, faster than the best possible planned.
We would like to heartfull ( not heartfelt, the word) thank all of our US government agencies for the great real partnership for this mission-impossible achievement. Thanks to SEVP approving TVU to admit international students in 2009; Thank SEVIS to approve so many TVU students transfer; Thanks to USCIS approve TVU status change H4 to F1 in 5 business days, approve TVU student OPT in 3 business days, approve TVU student F1 to H1 ( with TVU degree) in 2 weeks ( 02/14/2011-02/24/2011), Thanks to US consultant in England, France, India, Egypt, Yemen, Pakistan, Nepal, Nigeria (any countries if I miss is because I do not have the data with me) to grant TVU’s student F1 VISA to study; and thanks to ICE agent come to TVU’s office on December 2010 to approve the TVU’s instructional mode.
When Dr. Su built up TVU, in the five-year strategic Plan, she also plans to take an exit of her responsibility when the university reach 5000 students and at the same time TVU achieving its accreditation.
Unexpectedly, in TVU’s third anniversary, Spring of 2011, and we have proudly and achieve the 5000 students. Due to BPPE office incorporation and re-corporation, TRACS office reorganization, TVU’s TRACS re-application softcopy was sent to TRACS office on Jan, 8th 2011 (However the application fee check was hold by ICE). Yes, TVU has being doing great, if without the lag of government offices ( and TVU office too), to be accurate if all of the government office operation normally without incorporation. We shall be even greater and have achieved even more!
It takes 3 years, so much work to build up the TVU “tower”, yet it takes one day’s “mistake”, with one helicopter to video tape the President’s house and press releasing to destroy it all. So many innocent people’s world are deeming, bright future are darken, wonderful lives are made not worthy of living, and left in pain and suffering, --- the way this dreadful events taking life away is even worse than “murder”.
During the past month, all officer’s effort, the entire media, random people wondering though their news comments, are all trying to identify any piece of law which TVU and TVU’s students has broken, then after one day, found that “Oh, they did not break this piece of law”. Then how about that piece of law then they must have break, then a closer look and found that “Oh, they did not break that”, then how about another piece of law then … The truth is TVU and TVU’s students have broken no law!
Most of the student’s interview question is not how he/she attend the classes, but if he/she knows, or how does he/she knows Ms. Su in personal. The truth is, she talked to almost majority of TVU’s 5000 students, and she repeated the same professional and uplifting answers over and over again. Stop investigating and collecting evidence by taking TVU all data, all computer, ankle monitoring TVU students, interviewing each single TVU students to know her in person since you can not find any wrongdoing of her anywhere in that way. Let me tell you how you can have your best evidence, here is the message to all: bring all of the laws in every department now, bring any piece of law, or all pieces of law, and she will break them all in front of all. So you do not need any more evidence! Let all innocent TVU students alone, clear the fear let them continue their education and attend universities whatever they choose to. Do not terrorize and destroy the university. Let TVU back to operation.
Beside prayer, she can remind us all how our Lord save our life! --- Be accurate, all of TVU students have done nothing wrong, all of her people have done nothing wrong, if there is anything wrong, they are all done by her.
So Put all of your allegations, blames, and dubious wonders, complaints and charges ALL on HER now! Take her in custody, dig a grave, simply dig a hole can berry her now! Yes the song “Prayer” has been sang in weddings and funerals school events, after 911, in a governor’s inauguration as well as in funerals. Let the funeral be HERS’, let the inauguration be yours; let freedom and joyful celebration be TVU students and TVUs. Get on your own Happy Normal Life! And Let everyone get on their own Good life! Let TVU the world first TV University which is a legend to carry on its name and continue to write her history.
So stop collection any evidence now since you do not need to. You can not afford the action you took for this evident collection; you can not take the responsibility of all of the damage you causes, since they are too large for you to carry or to repay!
The Fed government’s mistakes acting in behalf of the will of the worst “terrorism” and the wish of the “evil” can not be forgiven. Higher rank governors from both India and US have done the best to interference and help. However, the best does not seem to be good enough, month has passed; thousand innocent TVU students are still live in daily nightmare and TVU is still painfully bleeding! We urgently request the US President to order the action to strike back and to correct this dreadful mistake, saving so many innocent lives!

Dr. Susan Su, President of TVU

This is an internal version of message which she is about to do! ( so publish here informally) but now she has changed her mind, what you see will be a different version, regarding how to have your grade. Yes, No one can close TVU, since TVU has done everything by law! same as only She can built a TVU, only She can close TVU! the day when she gave up on TVU is the real closure of the University! ---That will be officially on Monday!---withdraw of BPPE Appeal!

Last edited by a moderator:
She has alway been uplifting you TVU people and your career, it is the "911" mess your life, do not change TVU student into stupid!
No.. She has outright lied to students. Made false claims about college to SEVP. Most of all, caused immense monetary loss to so many students, and agonizing so many students. Ms. Su, if she cannot have genuine documents, she shouldn't have founded the college in the first place. She falsified those documents to lure students, lied to students and gulped in millions of dollars.

. With the quality and industry oriented class material together with this modern classroom instruction, unexpectedly and proudly we have achieved that goal within 3 years. In Spring 2011, TVU total students exceeded 5000, faster than the best possible planned.
The same tactic used to lure students. I still remember the woman on phone who said these same words, and assured it was unique, one of a kind university. Also, she said the enrollments have dramatically increased because of unique education. I was so foolish!!.
I have made my life a joke believing a bunch of liars.

Thanks to USCIS approve TVU status change H4 to F1 in 5 business days, approve TVU student OPT in 3 business days, approve TVU student F1 to H1 ( with TVU degree) in 2 weeks ( 02/14/2011-02/24/2011), Thanks to US consultant in England, France, India, Egypt, Yemen, Pakistan, Nepal, Nigeria (any countries if I miss is because I do not have the data with me) to grant TVU’s student F1 VISA to study; and thanks to ICE agent come to TVU’s office on December 2010 to approve the TVU’s instructional mode.
Would you also want to thank ICE for locking up students and placing them in detention?..

When Dr. Su built up TVU, in the five-year strategic Plan, she also plans to take an exit of her responsibility when the university reach 5000 students and at the same time TVU achieving its accreditation.
Ok.. are you saying that Su wanted to bungle up a certain millions dollars, and that she could do it with duping 5000 students, is it?
I really dont want to reply to the rest of your post. Pl show some remorse for the plight of students. Dont blindly back a fraudster

uuu12345 actually is Susan Su or her immediate family. She posted the same kind of incoherent rambling on trackitt since May 2010 under the RisingSun handle.
She still refuses to take responsibility, and she hasn't even as much as apologized to the students.

hey guys pls go through the updated info from monica madam.and send ur details...did anyone got their I-20 and file for reinstatement. i am really nervous abou the current situation.
these ICE guys are not disclosing any info till now about our status...anyone got the updated news pls let me know....

indian external affairs minister is telling tht the TV students are asked to get admitted in various Univ but the situation here is totally different....