• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2022 Selectees from Ghana

Do the Ghana embassy accept High School leaver's certificate or only WAEC transcript?
If you read the detailed requirements for high school it says

Because a United States high school education is sufficient in itself to qualify a student to apply for college admission, in order for a foreign education to be equivalent to a United States education, it should be sufficient to allow a student to apply for college admission without further education.
https://fam.state.gov/fam/09FAM/09FAM050206.html , see section 9 FAM 502.6-3 (U) DIVERSITY VISA ELIGIBILITY

This is why people are telling you to get better grades, so that they are equivalent to what is required for college (university) admission.

Good morning and hope we all good
My case number AF22xxx
Submitted DS 260 in June
Do I still have a chance pls
Looking at my case no is it high or low n ll go current in de coming months
Thanks....

Good morning and hope we all good
My case number AF22xxx
Submitted DS 260 in June
Do I still have a chance pls
Looking at my case no is it high or low n ll go current in de coming months
Thanks....
Good you've sent your DS260 already. From what I hear, CN22K is a very good case number. You are more likely to be current in the first quarter of next year or early in the second quarter. You just have to make sure you are DQ early enough to secure an interview as soon as your CN is current

Good morning, CN20*** here a family of 4. I'm also DV2022 selectee from gh. Happy to part of this forum.
I submitted my DS-260 somewhere in June and documents in September without been asked. Keeping fingers crossed. Wishing all of you the very best

Good morning, CN20*** here a family of 4. I'm also DV2022 selectee from gh. Happy to part of this forum.
I submitted my DS-260 somewhere in June and documents in September without been asked. Keeping fingers crossed. Wishing all of you the very best
Welcome,your case number is a good one.
All the best.

Congrats! Akwaaba

Good evening family....am a new member from Ghana.
CN 34###
With high school results social A1, English C5, maths C6, science D7, business mgt B2, financial accounting b3, costing A1, nd
Economics B3.
I have a university certificate too.
Pls members what is my chance am worried sake of the science D7.
Am yet to fill my ds 260.
Thank you.

Good evening family....am a new member from Ghana.
CN 34###
With high school results social A1, English C5, maths C6, science D7, business mgt B2, financial accounting b3, costing A1, nd
Economics B3.
I have a university certificate too.
Pls members what is my chance am worried sake of the science D7.
Am yet to fill my ds 260.
hi Aduse, akwaaba and congrats on your selection. From what I've read so far from the forums of previous Ghanaian winners, a D7 in Science won't be problem + you already have a degree. Had it been in Maths or English, that would've given you a bit of headache.

I think you should complete your DS260 as soon as possible. There has been a lot of delays in processing DS260s from KCC already this year.

hi Aduse, akwaaba and congrats on your selection. From what I've read so far from the forums of previous Ghanaian winners, a D7 in Science won't be problem + you already have a degree. Had it been in Maths or English, that would've given you a bit of headache.

I think you should complete your DS260 as soon as possible. There has been a lot of delays in processing DS260s from KCC already this year.
You're good to go!

Hello everyone! I've got a question

Can you use your WASSCE provisional results in place of the WASSCE certificate at your interview?