• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

Heard two DV visas where given in Lagos to Ghanaians
How truth is it and was it a transfer from one embassy to the other

How does one join and what’s the amount involved
Details here: https://curtismorrisonlaw.com/dv2021

FOR 2021 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES​

This lawsuit is an opportunity for DV-2021 selectees to challenge the application of the unlawful No Visa policies that were first-implemented by the Trump administration and have since been adopted by the Biden Administration. These policies include the Kentucky Consular Center’s failure to process documents submitted by DV-2021 selectees and the State Department’s prioritization of nearly every visa category above DV-2021 selectees.

We will be filing this lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Important Dates:

Deadline to participate: May 31, 2021 11:59 PST

Filing date for complaint: June 6, 2021

These are firm deadlines, as we aim to have a hearing scheduled on our forthcoming motion for preliminary injunction in July 2021.

To participate in this lawsuit, DV-2021 selectees must:

(1) have completed and submitted their DS-260, and

(2) not be named plaintiffs in any other litigation concerning their DV-2021 application.

Fee details:
Cost to Participate:

The attorney fee to participate as plaintiffs in the lawsuit will be $1,500 per DV-2021 selectee family (regardless of family size).

The terms by which the attorney fees are payable depends upon where the DV-2021 selectee resides:

A) For DV-2021 selectees residing Cuba, Iran, Nepal, Venezuela, Yemen, or in any country in Africa, the initial payment to participate will be $0, and the remaining balance of $1,500 will be due in three consecutive monthly installments of $500 upon the DV selectee’s entry into the US.

B) For DV-2021 selectees residing in all other countries, the initial payment to participate will be $500, and the remainder of $1,000 will be fully due upon the DV selectee’s entry into the US.

Details here: https://curtismorrisonlaw.com/dv2021

FOR 2021 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES​

This lawsuit is an opportunity for DV-2021 selectees to challenge the application of the unlawful No Visa policies that were first-implemented by the Trump administration and have since been adopted by the Biden Administration. These policies include the Kentucky Consular Center’s failure to process documents submitted by DV-2021 selectees and the State Department’s prioritization of nearly every visa category above DV-2021 selectees.

We will be filing this lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Important Dates:

Deadline to participate: May 31, 2021 11:59 PST

Filing date for complaint: June 6, 2021

These are firm deadlines, as we aim to have a hearing scheduled on our forthcoming motion for preliminary injunction in July 2021.

To participate in this lawsuit, DV-2021 selectees must:

(1) have completed and submitted their DS-260, and

(2) not be named plaintiffs in any other litigation concerning their DV-2021 application.

Fee details:
Cost to Participate:

The attorney fee to participate as plaintiffs in the lawsuit will be $1,500 per DV-2021 selectee family (regardless of family size).

The terms by which the attorney fees are payable depends upon where the DV-2021 selectee resides:

A) For DV-2021 selectees residing Cuba, Iran, Nepal, Venezuela, Yemen, or in any country in Africa, the initial payment to participate will be $0, and the remaining balance of $1,500 will be due in three consecutive monthly installments of $500 upon the DV selectee’s entry into the US.

B) For DV-2021 selectees residing in all other countries, the initial payment to participate will be $500, and the remainder of $1,000 will be fully due upon the DV selectee’s entry into the US.
Seen thanks

If they don’t start or they schedule just a few people then I guess we all need to join the Lawsuit, especially those with middle and high case numbers

Hi guys, according to the monthly visa bulletin for April, Ghana issued 1 DV. So maybe they've started working on DV cases? Can't really tellScreenshot_20210520-192731_ReadEra.jpg

Congratulations to all of you that have been selected.... i was a selectee and a winner like yourselves in 2013 and relocated in 2014 to USA. 7yrs in already. i will try be frequent on this forum to answer any question some of you may have. Congratulations once again!!

Please my Case number is 19xxx, do I have a chance or my Case number is high? Please am new here, can you help me with it?. Thank you