• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

It’s really sad what the Embassy is doing to us, but as I said some weeks ago, they don’t care so we shouldn’t be surprised.

I don’t know but seems they’ve actually communicated not all DV’s can be processed... comes to the point where people with high case numbers are most likely not to get an appointment..

Attachments

• 5E7E2366-7E7E-4D88-B9CD-E56F9785DD39.png
    5E7E2366-7E7E-4D88-B9CD-E56F9785DD39.png
    547 KB · Views: 38
I don’t know but seems they’ve actually communicated not all DV’s can be processed... comes to the point where people with high case numbers are most likely not to get an appointment..
Yh oo the last part says it all

Yo bro did you get the info from usembassy Ghana website?

Has any Ghanaian joined any of the lawsuits?
I think the best thing is to hope and pray cos with what is going on I don't think the law suit can do anything better bro. Don't go and waste your money but rather let's just hope and pray. For now my only advice is we should just take our minds off the whole process. If it happens fine, if not life goes on. If u put ur all in the DV 2021 I bet u you gonna feel depressed when tins don't go the way you expect. In all don't forget God knows best so let's pray.

Is unfortunate you guys are going through this. The embassy has been very unfair to you guys. Every institution in Ghana is operating normal so I don't see why they're handling things that way. Am sorry guys. I hope something good happen soon.

I think the best thing is to hope and pray cos with what is going on I don't think the law suit can do anything better bro. Don't go and waste your money but rather let's just hope and pray. For now my only advice is we should just take our minds off the whole process. If it happens fine, if not life goes on. If u put ur all in the DV 2021 I bet u you gonna feel depressed when tins don't go the way you expect. In all don't forget God knows best so let's pray.
Hope and pray. What a perfect idea it is!! I and my family are hoping and praying putting our faith in the Almighty. All is going to work out for the good

Seems like the Twitter pressure and comments at the Usembassy Ghana account ain’t yielding any results.

The ambassador doesn’t have a Twitter account herself but she has a Facebook account.
Maybe we can get a positive feedback on her Facebook account if only it wouldn’t be deemed as inappropriate.

Rightly said let’s hope and pray

Seems like the Twitter pressure and comments at the Usembassy Ghana account ain’t yielding any results.

The ambassador doesn’t have a Twitter account herself but she has a Facebook account.
Maybe we can get a positive feedback on her Facebook account if only it wouldn’t be deemed as inappropriate.
Am not sure it’s something good to do

Law suits are pretty much expensive . Most people are caught up in the limbo. To join or not to ... Hope is all we’ve got . Nonetheless ; I believe interviews would start soon because of the directives given. The only problem would be ; not everyone would get interviewed as stated in their communique . The rate at which they’ll conduct the interviews would definitely also tell how many people would be interviewed.

Law suits are pretty much expensive . Most people are caught up in the limbo. To join or not to ... Hope is all we’ve got . Nonetheless ; I believe interviews would start soon because of the directives given. The only problem would be ; not everyone would get interviewed as stated in their communique . The rate at which they’ll conduct the interviews would definitely also tell how many people would be interviewed.
So meaning high case numbers who don’t get their documents processed might loose out