• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2016 Egyptian winners

Hi all
I just come back from the Ministry of Foreign office to stamp the high school certificate
they said it must stamp from General Administration of exams
address: El arayes building - Al Munira - Al Sayeda Zainab

Hi All
The attached file is my checklist to Prepare for the Interview
* Red means pending

Attachments

• Checklist.pdf
    51.4 KB · Views: 38
Aramx_Page.jpg Is this Aramex paper?
I heard that we can not enter the embassy without this paper

Attachments

• document(1) - Aramx_Page_1bbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    document(1) - Aramx_Page_1bbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi Egyptians
Where are you guys?
Any updates?

I need translator in Cairo, any suggestions?
Which one is better and cheaper?

what if you are registered in the dv lottery as family application and i will go to interview as individually, is this wrong?

even if i decided that they will not travel with me as a first step, even if i decided that they will not travel with me as a first step, and i had read something like this in the U.S. visas web site.

even if i decided that they will not travel with me as a first step, even if i decided that they will not travel with me as a first step, and i had read something like this in the U.S. visas web site.

If they don't come with they will not get visas. Make sure you know what is involved in sponsoring them as a permanent resident if you want to do it later. If they come with you to the interview they get visas immediately. If they don't, and you sponsor them as a permanent resident, you have to file a petition (costs $$), have a possibly lengthy wait of a year or two, and then you have to show that you earn enough to support them as a family before the petition can be approved. Presumably you want to go over and get settled before bringing them and that's fine, a lot of people do it that way, but many people assume that once they decide it's time their family can come over immediately but it doesn't work like that - just want to be sure you are aware of that.

If they don't come with they will not get visas. Make sure you know what is involved in sponsoring them as a permanent resident if you want to do it later. If they come with you to the interview they get visas immediately. If they don't, and you sponsor them as a permanent resident, you have to file a petition (costs $$), have a possibly lengthy wait of a year or two, and then you have to show that you earn enough to support them as a family before the petition can be approved. Presumably you want to go over and get settled before bringing them and that's fine, a lot of people do it that way, but many people assume that once they decide it's time their family can come over immediately but it doesn't work like that - just want to be sure you are aware of that.

But it will not disqualified me

I'll tell them that after thinking i don't decides to take my family with me right now, and that to avoiding them many trouble which could happens in this new life and i will bring them when the time comes.

I'll tell them that after thinking i don't decides to take my family with me right now, and that to avoiding them many trouble which could happens in this new life and i will bring them when the time comes.
This is not a good idea @Ahmed Ezzat to sponsor your family later on requires a lot of documents and proof that u can support your family plus it might take up to 3-4 years for them to come to the states. In my opinion the DV lottery is the most easiest way to get the greencard. You can take them to the interview with you and then go to the US and activate your greencard and you have up to a year to decide what you want to do. I think this is the wisest thing to do. Chances comes once in a life time make the best out of it cause it won't come back again. Good luck with your decision:)