• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2016 Egyptian winners

صباح الخير
انا من مصر
ممكن نراجع مع بعض الاوراق المطلوبة لمقابلة السفارة؟
واحسن طريقة لاستخراجها وترجمتها

صباح الخير
انا من مصر
ممكن نراجع مع بعض الاوراق المطلوبة لمقابلة السفارة؟
واحسن طريقة لاستخراجها وترجمتها

Please post in English only, this is an English speaking forum.

Hi wael. I am MOHAMED from Egypt. My case number is 240xx. I am afraid this year that I may not get interview or visa. What do you think?

I prepared already because I thought before that interview will be not that far. We can start to had review items one by one. First. We are a family of 5 members. Me, the principal. Spouse and three kids. Birth certificates for all of us with translations I attached. Marriage certificate with trans.. Secondary school certificate. University and master degree certificates. Army certificates with translations. Can u tell what is your case number ? Where did u decide to have interview inshallah. I will prepare police certificate and employment letter near time of interview

I prepared already because I thought before that interview will be not that far. We can start to had review items one by one. First. We are a family of 5 members. Me, the principal. Spouse and three kids. Birth certificates for all of us with translations I attached. Marriage certificate with trans.. Secondary school certificate. University and master degree certificates. Army certificates with translations. Can u tell what is your case number ? Where did u decide to have interview inshallah. I will prepare police certificate and employment letter near time of interview

My CN 2016AF00009xxx in Egypt.
We are a family of 4 member. I'm the principal, Spouse and 2 kids.
This is what I prepared till now:
1- Birth certificates for all - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs seal
2- English University certificates for me and my wife - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs seal
3- Social insurances certificate for me to prove the experience because I am self employment

I hope to find time for upload Excel file as a check list by all document and all steps for Each document.

Don't forget military certificate. High school certificates.

Very Correct - @waelrt : the High school certificate is more important than the University degree.... make sure you have it with you ...
Military record is always a document to be asked for ... good luck

Last edited:
thanks for the advice
I did not know that the Higher School Certificate is required.
Is it required to stamp it from the Ministry of Education before the Ministry of Foreign.
and my military certificate is "lam ysebho el-dor" is it required to stamp it from Ministry of Defense before the Ministry of Foreign.

When I checked many forums. It is not necessary to stamp from ministry of foreign as long as it is an official papers sealed from governmental authorities. Just get official papers and translate from official translators.

thanks for the advice
I did not know that the Higher School Certificate is required.
Is it required to stamp it from the Ministry of Education before the Ministry of Foreign.
and my military certificate is "lam ysebho el-dor" is it required to stamp it from Ministry of Defense before the Ministry of Foreign.

you are welcome - that's why people share here their concerns and thoughts. you will never imagine how much i did learn from the participants here, so never hesitate to ask about anything ....

Hi all
My interview is gonna be in October ISA, can someone send me a photo of the high school certificate as mine was very old and I am not sure if it's the right one.
Thank you in advance.