• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 Entrants

This time round, it doesnt even say you maybe selected again in october!!!!!

It does on one the second page:

"DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013."

It does on one the second page:

"DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013."

ah ok, i didnt see, was just disappointed by the word HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED and didnt see anything else, had applied for 4 of my relatives and all of them was not selected. Nexttime

One person from my forum (France) has been selected so far. I am sorry guys, no glitch...

One person from my forum (France) has been selected so far. I am sorry guys, no glitch...
I wasn't even hoping for a glitch... May first, not selected, life move on... I do not want to revieve that 2011 drama

Guys clear your browsers cache, that's the root of the problem. Once you start with a clear and fresh web browser, DV-2014 status check would start working. I myself checked it, and unforntately no one has been selected from my family and friends. Best luck next time!!!