• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 Entrants

It says: Format: 2013xxxxxxxxxxxx or 2014xxxxxxxxxxxx.

My Result:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

:(

16 years... I would have gave up long time ago... I lost 3 times & I plan on just giving up on that

Why give up? It costs nothing to enter. It's disappointing to lose but you'll forget about it in a few days :) I plan on continuing to enter until I get it.

Why give up? It costs nothing to enter. It's disappointing to lose but you'll forget about it in a few days :) I plan on continuing to enter until I get it.

True, one day it might pay up... By the way, their confirmation number retrieve thing doesn't work...

anyway... My plan A.. I aim at the F1 visa

First time Entrant here. Have been lurking in your forum for a while.

Didn't win this time :( ,
but I plan to try again for the DV2015 etc... :)

Good luck to everyone else in here.

Not selected, life goes on, i hope immigration reform will give me a path to the usa, i can't rely on lottery :(

Right, costs nothing. For me it's an opportunity not worth throwing away. Don't cling on the result and don't give up guys & gals.

BTW, the site is pretty quick to load this year, don't you think? Last year it was a disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
16 years... I would have gave up long time ago... I lost 3 times & I plan on just giving up on that

I don't live my life by it. It takes me a few minutes every October and May to pay attention to it. I don't count on it to change my life. I make it happen for myself. I'm not going to miss out on an opportunity for a green card simply because I didn't win before. Luck can change.

I already have a plan in place to move back to the US next year. I've lived there before, and I will live there again.

I don't live my life by it. It takes me a few minutes every October and May to pay attention to it. I don't count on it to change my life. I make it happen for myself. I'm not going to miss out on an opportunity for a green card simply because I didn't win before. Luck can change.

I already have a plan in place to move back to the US next year. I've lived there before, and I will live there again.

Try the F1 visa. I am planning on it.