• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

hi guys,
I'm a DV 2010 winner from Indonesia. How can we look in the visa bulletin for our current CN after we send the forms back to KCC? By the way, mu CN is 2010AS005xxx..

Thanks for the answer..

Here is the URL for checking visa bulletin which gets updated every month.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4512.html
Additionally you can subscribe to their email address to get update through automatic email sent to you every month.

hi guys,
I'm a DV 2010 winner from Indonesia. How can we look in the visa bulletin for our current CN after we send the forms back to KCC? By the way, mu CN is 2010AS005xxx..

Thanks for the answer..

travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Also, point to note - The numbers listed now are for DV2009. DV2010 cases become current from October 1st 2009. However, advanced notification of current CNs for DV2010 should be available in the bulletin in September 2009.

Hi,

I am from Iran and my postal address had been in U.K. Some rumors say that my notification letter has arrived today. Still not sure. I am waiting for my friend to come back home and tell me what is inside the package delievered for me today at his address by regular mail.

Hi,

I am from Iran and my postal address had been in U.K. Some rumors say that my notification letter has arrived today. Still not sure. I am waiting for my friend to come back home and tell me what is inside the package delievered for me today at his address by regular mail.

Wish you good luck with your package.:):):)

Hi

My case number is 2010AS0002xxxx.

How good is my chance?

Hi,

Today in the UK per his post. Ashkan78 - can you state what is the date of the letter? Cheers.
I don't know. Unfortunately my friend in U.K has given the package to courier to be sent to my address in Iran. I will let you know in a few days as soon as I receive it.

05/10/2008: Initial Application submitted online , Conformation Number: 201013AAOXI5XXXX
06/23/2009: NL1 dated 05/28/2009 received , CN 2010AS00025XXX

I notice that NLs dated May 28 which has reached AS winner who are in USA last two weeks, now are reaching Asia.
hmm, can be a week or two more week to reach my mail box. I wish
haha, sounds so desperate like calicali :)

How much time do I have to return DS-230 and DSP-122 forms together with a photo to K.C.C? In the worst conditions, I will be able to do it on july 15. Do you think it will be O.K or will it be too late?

Can I send back the forms by courier (e.g D.H.L)?

How much time do I have to return DS-230 and DSP-122 forms together with a photo to K.C.C? In the worst conditions, I will be able to do it on july 15. Do you think it will be O.K or will it be too late?

Can I send back the forms by courier (e.g D.H.L)?

Hi,
I think the accurate is better than the quick in this case.
Theoretically it might be OK for documents arriving at KCC before your CN become current, but we need to take safer way.
Based on the information I have collected and things I learned recently from various source including this site, it should be OK to send documents to KCC in July or even August. September should be fine with high CN.
If you are outside US, I think it is safer to choose the most reliable carrier in your country, and keep track until you confirm it is delivered to KCC.

Hi guys,

Below are the details for my brother, his NL was mailed to FL.

EDV: 11/11/2008
CN: 2010AS00023XXX
NL1 Dated: 05/28/2009
NL1 Recieved: 06/09/2009
DSP122, DS230-I, DS230-II, and Photo send to KCC: 06/22/2009 (Mailed from FL)
Recieved by KCC: 06/24/2009

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice that NLs dated May 28 which has reached AS winner who are in USA last two weeks, now are reaching Asia.
hmm, can be a week or two more week to reach my mail box. I wish
haha, sounds so desperate like calicali :)

yeah, so desperate for getting NL:p

I hope I get that and I hope you get that:)

4 more days to check out on the web:)