• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV winners, please read this first ! General Info

about the interview date

Hello all
My case number is AF00047XXX, can someone tell me about the interview date, and I heard in my country that depending on the case number you can guess if you have more chance or less to get the visa
can someone give me more explanation about this
many thanks

thank you so much for the information.
this might be very obvious but is done when they're 'name checking'? i don't get it.:confused:

I wish this thread be "sticky".

I wish this thread be "sticky". So nobody would need to lift it UP by information-less messages. ;-) Not you, TEOTH, I'm talking about myself :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is good idea...But must be added FAQ for every forum part. People always are asking same questions.

researcher29's AOS hints and tips are better

Hi,

It is MY opinion, and I think the post of Researcher29 for AOS is better then Catseyes.

R. :)

I'm DV2008 winner. What should I do if I changed my mind and no longer want to move to the US?

How can I completely stop the CP if I decide so? Which consequences I may face in future while traveling to the US?

Simply do not return the forms.
But keep in mind that the Lottery is the easiest and fastest way to a GC, so think and then decide for yourself.

I'm DV2008 winner. What should I do if I changed my mind and no longer want to move to the US?

How can I completely stop the CP if I decide so? Which consequences I may face in future while traveling to the US?

Then you have wasted your slot and another person's chance in 2008
think about it, and by the way why do you change your mind?

Hi catseye you are doing a great job,please help me out, the guy that played the the DV2008 for me included my elder sisters dauther 11years old name, i got to know this wen i got my NL two seprate forms was included in it, wat i want to know is that, is there any provision for such being single and at thesame time including your niece or maid or your nephew name in it at the first application on net. Wen i filled the second form for her, her full name was filled in it including her parents name so as to show that am not cliaming she's my dauther.I got married in april 2007 so i and my wife use the other form.please iwant to hear from you.My NL is 12xx wen is my intervew,and i hope this is not an issue.
Thanks,
tolu.
if u wish to cahe with me am on line, bayoluv@yahoo.com

is there any provision for such being single and at thesame time including your niece or maid or your nephew name in it at the first application on net.
you cannot include your nieces or nephews on your application.

Wen i filled the second form for her, her full name was filled in it including her parents name
since she is not your child, why would you include her name in your DV lottery entry and later on in the DS forms?

I think you may be disqualified.

Dear Catseyes, please help me out...
I ve got NL with date 26 apr and CN 2008EU00021***
Do you think I have a chance with this high number?
Thank you very much

you cannot include your nieces or nephews on your application.

since she is not your child, why would you include her name in your DV lottery entry and later on in the DS forms?

I think you may be disqualified.

Dear LucyMO, I also have a question. Could we include unmarried son above 21 years?. I notice somewhere that greencard holder could file his/her son above 21 years old as long as he is still single status. Or we can do this after we have the PR. Please advise. Thank you.

I ve got NL with date 26 apr and CN 2008EU00021***
Do you think I have a chance with this high number?
21XXX is not that bad, if CNs moving in the way they did I would think you interviews is in June or July.

Could we include unmarried son above 21 years?. I notice somewhere that greencard holder could file his/her son above 21 years old as long as he is still single status. Or we can do this after we have the PR. Please advise.
Unfortunately you could not include him.

thanks

Thanks , i m so worry because my number is high EU00021***
When i saw archive visa bulletin june 2007 I M HAPPY...it s mean that 23 000 is current from Europe FOR LAST YEAR,OR...?I m new and I don t understend all of this.Current number for decembaer is 11100,I HAVE A CHANSE in june 2008?
THANK YOU VERY,VERY,VERY MUCH

can some one please help me out here. My sister has been here on G-4 visa since 1997 as a dependent on our mom. she renewed the visa once since then and it expired in 2002, when she went back to renew it again they told her it was not necessary for her to renew it unless she wanted to travel, however on her I-94 instead of DS as the expiry date the officer left it blank, am wondering if she is still eligible for adjustment of status and how this will affect her since she is over 25yrs old now. I did read for G-4 visa holders that she still qualifies as a dependent as long as she maintains physical address as her mother and is unmarried. any one have an insight on this situation???? responses are highly appreciated