• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV lottery entry

Chhaga

Hi, in the DV lottery entry form is the "District/County/Province/State" part and I am from a country where are none of these, only regions. Should I enter the region, city, or country?

Hi, in the DV lottery entry form is the "District/County/Province/State" part and I am from a country where are none of these, only regions. Should I enter the region, city, or country?
Are you on the correct entry site/page? Entry for DV22 is not yet open.

Does the link in the post you're referring me to say DV entry is currently open for registration or that online registration starts on Oct 7th??? :rolleyes:. Like I haven't read of the announcement already
Page 4, Item 9 relates to the question on "District/County/Province/State" .

I am aware its not open yet but it'll be soon and I still don't know what to type in that part. Just preparing.:D

Enter the mailing address as it would typically appear on your mail.
But the "District/County/Province/State" cannot be left blank, so I was thinking if I should repeat the city in that? Or the region? The region never appears on mail, only city.

But the "District/County/Province/State" cannot be left blank, so I was thinking if I should repeat the city in that? Or the region? The region never appears on mail, only city.
Region should be fine then. KCC doesn’t send posted mail to selectees anymore, so it’s partly irrelevant.

I am aware its not open yet but it'll be soon and I still don't know what to type in that part. Just preparing.:D

You're not required or expected to type in anything for the "District/County/Province/State" if your country's addressing system doesn't utilize those - it's not like KCC will be mailing out anything to selectees. Same way the "In Care Of" section is not expected to be filed out if it is not applicable to you.

Page 4, Item 9 relates to the question on "District/County/Province/State" .

There's a difference between simply linking to a post that says DV 2020 opening has been announced and this subsequent post which is actually 2 to 3 clicks deep in your original post.

You're not required or expected to type in anything for the "District/County/Province/State" if your country's addressing system doesn't utilize those - it's not like KCC will be mailing out anything to selectees. Same way the "In Care Of" section is not expected to be filed out if it is not applicable to you.
It doesn't let you leave it blank, so I have to type in something.

It doesn't let you leave it blank, so I have to type in something.

Really? Which site??? You're telling us the official site that is not yet open for registration doesn't let you leave that section blank? You must know something that the rest of us who are quite familiar with the process are not aware of I suppose.

Really? Which site??? You're telling us the official site that is not yet open for registration doesn't let you leave that section blank? You must know something that the rest of us who are quite familiar with the process are not aware of I suppose.
I just remember from last year that I had to type in something and was thinking that what is the correct thing to put in that. I suppose it is the same this year too. Because I have read you have to be careful in typing everything correctly. Sorry all the confusion.

I just remember from last year that I had to type in something and was thinking that what is the correct thing to put in that. I suppose it is the same this year too. Because I have read you have to be careful in typing everything correctly. Sorry all the confusion.
You should be fine, honestly. It’s just a mailing address (it’s literally just used on your e-notification letters). And like you’ve said, you’ve done this before.