• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2012 July 15th statistical breakdown

Considering all the questions and uncertainties being raised (especially after the May 1 disaster), I hope DOS will have a comprehensive outline of the process and be more transparent in coming lotteries (if there ever will be one). All the speculation we have here shows that there is a lot of information that DOS needs to share with prospective entrants.

PS: I am still fuming from the May 1st disaster!!!

Hello everyone,
I was fortunate enough to be selected for DV 2012. I am from Morocco (Foreign state Chargeability = Egypt), and since I am always reading about high and low case numbers, I am wondering if my case number is high or low, and is there an interview chance?
Case Number : 2012AF000224**
Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,
I was fortunate enough to be selected for DV 2012. I am from Morocco (Foreign state Chargeability = Egypt), and since I am always reading about high and low case numbers, I am wondering if my case number is high or low, and is there an interview chance?
Case Number : 2012AF000224**
Thanks in advance.

Check visa bulletins from previous years to get an idea of when your CN migh be current. Your CN is not high at all, so you will most likely get an interview.

Linky: http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html