• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv lottery 2011 from ethiopia

am one dv2011 selectee with case number 2011AF00023XXX and i lost my confirmation number. how can i check status using case no

What kind of status u want to check?if it's ur winning status u cant check with out ur confirmation number but if it's ur forms status u can with this email kccdv@state.gov but dont forget to write your full name,complete case number and ur date of birth.good luck to u bro

am one dv2011 selectee with case number 2011AF00023XXX and i lost my confirmation number. how can i check status using case no

Hi Kassaye,
If you have lost ur confirmation number, then u can't check ur status online. At this point, there is no need for u to go online to see ur status as u have already got ur 1st NL. Just sit back and wait for your 2nd NL. Good luck.

??? when i go to some country u.s.a embassy web like turkey i notice that you pretty much see the interview date by the case no like spread shit for march is there any body know how to find out from u,s,a embassy @ ethiopia?? from home page!

??? when i go to some country u.s.a embassy web like turkey i notice that you pretty much see the interview date by the case no like spread shit for march is there any body know how to find out from u,s,a embassy @ ethiopia?? from home page!

NO there is no way that u can check the interview date from US Embassy Addis ababa website but if u know your sis's case number u can email a request to KCC asking your sis's interview date so there is no need to use the Embassy Website;but when u send the email don't forget to write her Full Name(LAST,FIRST MIDDLE),Date of Birth(MM-DD-YYYY),and her full Case Number.Good luck sis.

hello house, please i will like to file for my wife but i will like u to assist me with some questions about DS230.
1. will i be the one to fill the form for her or she will fill her own by herself.
2. in her own form who is the petitioner and who is the applicant
3. who will be the one to sign the column of applicants signature
thank you as i need urgent advice concerning these questions

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK
CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN APRIL

For April, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 35,450

Except: Egypt 27,600
Ethiopia 22,150
Nigeria 14,100
ASIA 19,250 Except: Bangladesh 18,350
EUROPE 23,200
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 8
OCEANIA 1,000
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,075

hello house, please i will like to file for my wife but i will like u to assist me with some questions about DS230.
1. will i be the one to fill the form for her or she will fill her own by herself.
2. in her own form who is the petitioner and who is the applicant
3. who will be the one to sign the column of applicants signature
thank you as i need urgent advice concerning these questions

Hi Moji,
1) Either one of you can fill the form. It should be a genuine information, though. Better if you two sit together and figure out what to fill in every space.
2) The petitioner is the person who won the DV. The name of the winner is filled as the petitioner for every family member.
3) Everyone signs their own forms. Parents sign for their kids. Therefore, your wife signs her form.
Good luck.

Hi Fikaleb, it is going well for Ethiopia this year, almost 3000 case numbers higher than for the same month of last year. I wish Ethiopia becomes current in September this year and all winners be called for the interview. Best of luck everyone.
By the way, did u get ur case number?

Hi Fikaleb, it is going well for Ethiopia this year, almost 3000 case numbers higher than for the same month of last year. I wish Ethiopia becomes current in September this year and all winners be called for the interview. Best of luck everyone.
By the way, did u get ur case number?

hi Labora,thanks for asking but they still stubborn to give me my case number so i am just waiting for the 2nd Nl letter.how about u? r u still here or gone to USA?

hi Labora,thanks for asking but they still stubborn to give me my case number so i am just waiting for the 2nd Nl letter.how about u? r u still here or gone to USA?

Fikaleb, I will be moving to the US after a week. I think you need to ask kcc once in a while about ur case number. I am sure they will finally let u have it. I wish u all the best and good luck.

Fikaleb, I will be moving to the US after a week. I think you need to ask kcc once in a while about ur case number. I am sure they will finally let u have it. I wish u all the best and good luck.

Hi labora,i have asked them last Wednesday about the receipt of my forms but they have not replied yet.have a nice journey to USA.
May God be with u along the way.

Hi labora,i have asked them last Wednesday about the receipt of my forms but they have not replied yet.have a nice journey to USA.
May God be with u along way.

May God be with u along your way.