• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv- Administratif proceessing at washington

casawi4ever

Registered Users (C)
hi every body :) can any one here give me information about adminsistratif processing at washington i come from north africa and i passed the interview at XX octobre2006 my case number is 2007AF0000034XX.
Please if any1 know information and how many time took this processse ....tell me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. This is just a repeat of the response I provided in another thread (where you asked the same question):

Hello, casawi4ever. In general, it is safer not to provide all your case info so you might want to edit your message so that it shows AF3xxx or something like that, instead of your complete rank number. It's not like anyone will steal your identity with that info but it's better to be safe than sorry.

You ask about the administrative processing time. You say you cleared the AOS interview in October 2006, but are you still waiting for your plastic card? I cleared my interview in late Aug 2006 and had everything in hand (Notices of Action and plastic card) by the middle of September. Have you checked your case status online?

Good luck to all.

thanks

Hi researcher ... my english is not perfect but i said that i passed my
interview of DV-2007 at October ... and at the end of interview they gave me a white paper writen in = you have an administrative procesing at washington you must wait our Phone . From October till now i wait their Phone ( from consulate ) :confused: :D so i don't get my immigrant visa...
please researcher how can i check my case of processing adminstrative at washington the consulate told me that i must wait their invistigation ?????
Thank i'll try to ask some one

Hello. I'm sorry but I did AOS and am not familiar with consular processing. I don't know what channels to go through to ask about fingerprinting done abroad. You may be able to call the number I listed and provide your DV rank number as a reference, but I don't know if that will work. I think others on this forum are better able to help you than I am. Perhaps you can ask your question again, with a different thread title, something like "Administrative processing after CP interview?" (choose whatever title you like, but include "CP" in your question, so that people who did CP will be more likely to respond to the thread).

Good luck. Sorry I can't tell you more, but I am only familiar with AOS processing.

hi

how r u

iam in the same situation .....i also got white paper 221g & still waiting
i made my interview in nov.

where r u from ??
can u tell me excatly what happened with u in the interview ??
we can talk through emails

Blue Slip

Dear
I had my Interview yesterday @ Abu Dhabi (for me and my Family)
After interview ( I Paid the fees + They took the Fingerprint)
They gave me a blue paper and advice me to check the embassy website within next 6 weeks .
Is is a good sign or not. I don't have any idea
pls advice?

hi Medococo yes my friend i'm from Morocco and i passed my interview of Dv-2007 at october 2006 at the end of the interview the officer tell me taht there is an administrative processing at washington ... and she said that i must wait theuir phone -call... since 3 month and 15 day i wait ... :( some friends of me told me that it take 120 days and others co'z they check the statuts of the person at F B I

hi friend

iam waiting now for 2 months & no result

the same happened to me ,,,i was gavien a white paper & ticked on "administrative processing" ,,,
i really dont know whats the difference between the white paper & the blue paper

as i saw in all threads that the blue paper is for fbi name check or security check but really i dont know whats the meaning of the white paper ??
so if any body familiar with this white paper ,,,so plz help us

did they take ur passport ?did u try to contact them again previous weeks ?

Blue paper

Dear Friends
For my case I paid the fess for me and my family and the take Finger print
Just i wann know is it good sign or Bad? Shortly I have to wait (short or long period) or this means It's possible to return the money and regert for that they can't issue visa?

casawi4ever said:
hi Medococo yes my friend i'm from Morocco and i passed my interview of Dv-2007 at october 2006 at the end of the interview the officer tell me taht there is an administrative processing at washington ... and she said that i must wait theuir phone -call... since 3 month and 15 day i wait ... :( some friends of me told me that it take 120 days and others co'z they check the statuts of the person at F B I

hi my friend
i knew that there is a no. for inqueries about ur case if its under processing in d.c. .... the no. is 2026631225
i didnt call them ,,,,,but iam thinking about calling them
will u call them ??,,,,,,tell me the result
waiting

Answer

MEDOCOCO
Hi .. 1st i would like to know where are you From....
and as i said .... when i finish my interview the officer gave me a white paper written in .. thats there is an administrative processing at washington .... we will call you.

and they gave me also a radio-x-ray photo and my a photo of me sent with 1 st lettre and they write in my passporte =G
also they stamp application received in my passport in the last page.
and as you know they gave me my pasport back .and thes said wait our CALL . Thats IT .If you wanna call them try and i hope to give me some new.

Answer

Medcoco
and u they did give you back ur passport...
Here its normal they give back us the passsport.. and after they told you wait..
Fr the phone number i didnt try it ... For the ds-230 part I and II and didnt give attention for it But at least i signed At dsp -230 and i did my finger on an electronic scaner (two finger) .

Blue Paper

Yes the consular Sign the papers after we sign it. And after that I had been called for another window and they took my Finger print. I asked the consular directly is this adminstrative process means that I've to consider it 50% to 50% to get the Visa she replayed " If there are no Security comments about you I can say you will get it , and She added but Nobody can gurantee"
Note: The application are for me, my wife and my doughter
" All the interview time they were very nice and helpfull and I have many professional certificate I told them about but they said what they see is quite enough"

hi Ali7279084

we knew that the blue paper is for secuirty check but we dont mean what the white paper is

I have to go through administrative processing also, see my post in "DV-2007 CP only". I received a blue form, but it didn't mention anything about administrative processing, just that they needed another piece of documentation. But they told me verbally that they needed to clear my name through Washington and that it might take six months, though they couldn't guarantee anything one way or the other.

I would guess there is no specific reason behind the color of the form, since each post has their own specific one (I went to the US Embassy in London). Probably they ran out of blue paper at your post.

hi

what is the missing documentation ?

yeah but the consular tols me that i need administrative processing & didnt tell me that my name gonna be checked ,,,,he said he dont know what kind of administrative process gonna be ....................

& did anyne try to cal lthis number of the department of state ??