• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv- Administratif proceessing at washington

hi

i emailed the embassy 3 days ago ,,,they replied that my case under review

& when i emailed them yesterday ,,,they said its under administrative processing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally received my clearance yesterday! I found out directly from the Department of State in Washington, DC. I e-mailed the US Embassy in London the same day but they were already closed. They replied this morning confirming my clearance. We need to return to the UK from the US and have our passports collected using their courier service.

I finally received my clearance yesterday! I found out directly from the Department of State in Washington, DC. I e-mailed the US Embassy in London the same day but they were already closed. They replied this morning confirming my clearance. We need to return to the UK from the US and have our passports collected using their courier service.

hello after a long time waiting you got your visa.congratulation.
i just have my interview in the end of last month. so i am also under Ad processing.:( . i have very few chance to have clearance:eek:

hello after a long time waiting you got your visa.congratulation.
i just have my interview in the end of last month. so i am also under Ad processing.:( . i have very few chance to have clearance:eek:

I know I waited a long time. I was told that the more common your name is, the longer it takes. In my case, my first and last name were extremely common. There are several individuals on this forum who had their interview several months after me and still received their clearance before me. I also think they expedite clearance requests as we get closer to the September 30, 2007 deadline. So, you still have a good chance.

I know I waited a long time. I was told that the more common your name is, the longer it takes. In my case, my first and last name were extremely common. There are several individuals on this forum who had their interview several months after me and still received their clearance before me. I also think they expedite clearance requests as we get closer to the September 30, 2007 deadline. So, you still have a good chance.

i think so when name is very common it will take time more and more where my name is Mohammed although my surname is not common so far .so i have very little time to get clearance.:rolleyes:

Administrative Processing

Yes the consular Sign the papers after we sign it. And after that I had been called for another window and they took my Finger print. I asked the consular directly is this adminstrative process means that I've to consider it 50% to 50% to get the Visa she replayed " If there are no Security comments about you I can say you will get it , and She added but Nobody can gurantee"
Note: The application are for me, my wife and my doughter
" All the interview time they were very nice and helpfull and I have many professional certificate I told them about but they said what they see is quite enough"

Dear Mr. Ali,
My case is very similer to you. I have been under administrative processing for near about 6 weeks but no result. What about your case please let us know.