• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2024

If I am a university student, progressing towards my bachelor's degree, how can I answer the question "Highest level of education you have achieved"?
If you have not yet completed any university courses, then high school.
If you have completed some of the courses at university already, then “some university courses”.

If you have not yet completed any university courses, then high school.
If you have completed some of the courses at university already, then “some university courses”.
Thank you very much for the answer! Just to confirm, that my two years of undergraduate study, at my current university, are counted as “some university courses”. Is that correct? I am just confused as what is counted as “some university courses”.

Thank you very much for the answer! Just to confirm, that my two years of undergraduate study, at my current university, are counted as “some university courses”. Is that correct? I am just confused as what is counted as “some university courses”.
I’m not sure what was not clear in my answer. Do you have any courses completed? (I should hope so after two years.) then the answer is yes.

Hello, my daughter is a student in the US university. We are reviewing a DV-2024 entry form and wondering how she should answer the question 9:
9. Country Where You Live Today
Her permanent address is in our home country. She is currently temporarily living in the US as an F-1 student. Could you please advise?

Hello, my daughter is a student in the US university. We are reviewing a DV-2024 entry form and wondering how she should answer the question 9:

Her permanent address is in our home country. She is currently temporarily living in the US as an F-1 student. Could you please advise?
You could probably choose either, but if she would still be resident in the US in May when selectees are drawn I would probably be inclined to list the US.

You could probably choose either, but if she would still be resident in the US in May when selectees are drawn I would probably be inclined to list the US.
Thank you very much for your answer. Yes, she will hopefully be an F-1 student in May and then for a couple of more years. I am wondering how someone in the similar situation, who already completed the process, answered this question.

Thank you very much for your answer. Yes, she will hopefully be an F-1 student in May and then for a couple of more years. I am wondering how someone in the similar situation, who already completed the process, answered this question.
Normally as residing in the US. It doesn’t matter anyway for entry /selection purposes. If they are selected, such a student can choose to adjust status in t he US or return to home country to do consular processing.

Normally as residing in the US. It doesn’t matter anyway for entry /selection purposes. If they are selected, such a student can choose to adjust status in t he US or return to home country to do consular processing.
Thank you very much SusieQQQ.

My girlfriend and I applied separately this year...please I want to ask that if one us win will be possible we marry then we all go to US

Hi Friends, Need advise. My sister has a myuscis account already created. But she says it does not show any account number. She wants to change address through the account, but there is no option for AR-11 in the forms given there. How can she do it through her myuscis account? She has tried to call USCIS, several times, but answers only questions via AI and could not reach an agent. I heard anybody can change address on USCIS web page, but she says she wants to do it through her own account. How can she get access to her online account? Why is it not possible? She had her GC at our friend's address and now got work in another state. If she register at secretary's office, does the address not automatically get updated? Thank you

Hi Friends, Need advise. My sister has a myuscis account already created. But she says it does not show any account number. She wants to change address through the account, but there is no option for AR-11 in the forms given there. How can she do it through her myuscis account? She has tried to call USCIS, several times, but answers only questions via AI and could not reach an agent. I heard anybody can change address on USCIS web page, but she says she wants to do it through her own account. How can she get access to her online account? Why is it not possible? She had her GC at our friend's address and now got work in another state. If she register at secretary's office, does the address not automatically get updated? Thank you
If your friend created their USCIS account after receiving instructions to do so by USCIS, they will find the USCIS number on the NOA instructing them to create the account as the account number is usually listed on the NOA received after filing an application/petition. The change of address does not need to be done from the USCIS account (even if that is what your friend prefers to do).

Registering her address at "secretary's office" does not inform USCIS of her change of address. Your friend should follow the simple instructions of submitting an AR-11 to inform USCIS of her address change.

Thank you. She has submitted AR-11. She paid the immigrant fee of DV lottery creating online account and she says she did it by registering her email on USCIS. According to her she has not received any online account number. She says now when she logs into her "myuscis" account with her email, no Account number can be accessed. Is there anyway to access her online account number or should she delete this account and create another one. She wants to sponsor her husband, They got married after the interview.

I suggest you read the first part of my previous response again regarding the USCIS account number as it already addresses why she can’t see the number from the account she created. Anyway, no seeing or having an account number does not stop her from petitioning her husband.

Great. Thank you. The husband is actually my bro. He is still studying at the university so he wanted to finish it first. She said when she start application using her account, a question pops out asking the online account number. Thank you, for your answer.