• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2024

SERBinUK

Registered Users (C)
I guess it's nearly the time to start a thread for the next one...

Entry period

Applicants must submit entries for the DV-2024 program electronically at dvprogram.state.gov between 12:00 pm (noon), Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), Wednesday, October 5, 2022, and 12:00 pm (noon), Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5), Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Do not wait until the last week of the registration period to enter as heavy demand may result in website delays. No late entries or paper entries will be accepted. The law allows only one entry per person during each entry period. The Department of State uses sophisticated technology to detect multiple entries. Submission of more than one entry for a person will disqualify all entries for that person.

Full instructions here:

I’ve read that it’s opening on October 5th for registration for 2024 intake. I go to the dv website and you can’t enter for the 2024 yet still shows 2023 check status
Is this the same for anyone else?

Hi everyone, I have a question. Can I register with my National ID (no passport) for DV Lottery 2024. I heard a federal judge has struck down a rule requiring diversity visa applicants to obtain passports before they could enter an annual lottery for the U.S. entry papers.

I just applied for DV-2024, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then I click the backspace on the internet browser because I want to enter for my other friend's information for DV-2024. But after I click backspace the website shows me that:

'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.'

I didn't submit any information again or add new information, I just keep click 'back' on the internet browser after I submit my DV-2024. But then I get this message from the website. Did I be disqualified for Dv-2024

Hi everyone, I have a question. Can I register with my National ID (no passport) for DV Lottery 2024. I heard a federal judge has struck down a rule requiring diversity visa applicants to obtain passports before they could enter an annual lottery for the U.S. entry papers.
Having a valid passport for entry submission is no longer required. Not sure what it is you hope to use your National ID for.

I just applied for DV-2024, and I see it was successful in the end. Then I get the confirmation number and print all information. But I didn't close the webpage yet. Then I click the backspace on the internet browser because I want to enter for my other friend's information for DV-2024. But after I click backspace the website shows me that:

'The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.'

I didn't submit any information again or add new information, I just keep click 'back' on the internet browser after I submit my DV-2024. But then I get this message from the website. Did I be disqualified for Dv-2024
You will not be disqualified because no duplicate submission has occurred in this case, the system already informed you duplicate entries will not be accepted.

Having a valid passport for entry submission is no longer required. Not sure what it is you hope to use your National ID for.
Hi Sm1smom
Thank you very much for your reply. So, no document is needed for application DV Lottery 2024?

The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.'
I didn't submit any information again or add new information, i just mistakely clicked reload page in internet browser..please reply??? Did I be disqualified for DV?

The information submitted has not been accepted because it matches a previous entry in our records. Individuals may only submit one entry per DV period. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.'
I didn't submit any information again or add new information, i just mistakely clicked reload page in internet browser..please reply??? Did I be disqualified for DV?
You will not be disqualified because no duplicate submission has occurred in this case, the system already informed you duplicate entries will not be accepted.

but its shows i have re submitted form 2nd time,,but i haven't ,i just mistakely click the reload page button,,, will i disqualified directly?

but its shows i have re submitted form 2nd time,,but i haven't ,i just mistakely click the reload page button,,, will i disqualified directly?
and in succeed pages below it say multiple entries or submission will be disqualify ?
Your question has already been answered, however you can continue to stress and not believe the response you’ve already been provided with. The system also clearly indicates the information was not accepted (as a duplication entry) by the way. And you’re still going on an on!

You do need to stop posting the same issue over and over on multiple threads in the forum as this is considered spamming.

Your question has already been answered, however you can continue to stress and not believe the response you’ve already been provided with. The system also clearly indicates the information was not accepted (as a duplication entry) by the way. And you’re still going on an on!

You do need to stop posting the same issue over and over on multiple threads in the forum as this is considered spamming.
In addiition to believing the answer or not, nothing can be done now anyway other than learn for next time that if you do more than one application, start fresh rather than reloading.

thank you