• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Hey, so today I got everything ready to go. Printed out all the documents with translations, got the i-485 ready, and went to the doc for the i-693. Basically, I'm all set to send everything out today, except I'm missing the receipt from KCC. I emailed them last night explaining that the receipt got lost somehow and I'm not sure if I even received it. I made it clear that without that receipt, I can't send my docs to USCIS or they might reject my case. This morning, they replied with "The information you provided will be forwarded to the appropriate department." Now, I'm not sure if that means they'll send my request to the right folks and get back to me, or if they'll just pass the info directly to USCIS. So, I emailed them again asking for an electronic receipt or payment confirmation so I can include something as proof of payment with my submission. I have bank transactions showing the payment, but I'm not sure if I should wait for KCC's response, maybe by Monday, or just try to send everything out today.
No, it does not mean they will send your request anywhere or to USCIS. That is just one of the boilerplate responses KCC tend to send out regardless of the question being asked. You’ll probably need to email them a couple of times before they finally send you a copy of your receipt.

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll have to wait it out. Hoping I can manage to send the documents to USCIS by early May. Could you show or explain what this email is all about? Do they have copies of our payments, or are they sending something else?
Sure. Attached is the e-mail text with the copy of the payment confirmation that was provided by KCC.

Attachments

• KCC_EMAIL.JPG
    KCC_EMAIL.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DV_Fee_Receipt.JPG
    DV_Fee_Receipt.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 9
Today we got some movement on my wife’s DV Employment Card. The status changed to ‘Employment card is being produced’.
We filled the i-765 on Oct. 15th along with the AOS application.

Is this Employment card issued by USCIS or another department? Because we are really curios if we should expect very soon action on the AOS too.

Thank you.

Today we got some movement on my wife’s DV Employment Card. The status changed to ‘Employment card is being produced’.
We filled the i-765 on Oct. 15th along with the AOS application.

Is this Employment card issued by USCIS or another department? Because we are really curios if we should expect very soon action on the AOS too.

Thank you.
EAD is processed by the NBC. While the GC is processed by the FO. Both the NBC and the FO are different parts of what is known as the USCIS.

Got it. Maybe the Congressional Inquiry did something to move forward the production of the EAD. She is the winner of the DV.
I got my EAD as a beneficiary, 1 week after resubmitting the i-765. (I was missing a check mark or something on the original submitted form so they sent the i-765 back)
We will take a vacation of 2 for the weekend and then continue to hurry up and wait again :)