• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Personne ne peut prédire avec précision quand vous êtes susceptible de recevoir votre 2NL, car cela dépend de plusieurs facteurs tels que la date à laquelle votre formulaire DS260 a été soumis, le moment où KCC termine le traitement des formulaires, ainsi que les performances/traitements des cas DV par l'ambassade de votre pays concerné. .

Oui, tous vos enfants éligibles devront chacun passer un examen médical.
Merci pour vos réponses.
. Je suis camerounais vivant au Cameroun. Mon DS-260 et ceux des membres de ma famille ont été déposés le 15 juin 2023. seul le DS-260 de mon dernier enfant a été déposé le 3 juillet 2023 car son passeport n'était pas encore disponible.

Merci pour vos réponses.
. Je suis camerounais vivant au Cameroun. Mon DS-260 et ceux des membres de ma famille ont été déposés le 15 juin 2023. seul le DS-260 de mon dernier enfant a été déposé le 3 juillet 2023 car son passeport n'était pas encore disponible.
Post in English!

Thank you for your answers.
. I am Cameroonian living in Cameroon. My DS-260 and those of my family members were filed on June 15, 2023. Only my last child's DS-260 was filed on July 3, 2023 because his passport was not yet available.
If KCC is done processing your forms and your embassy is on track with taking on DV cases, then maybe your 2NL could show up soon.

Good Morning,
I won the DV lottery 2024 and my interview is soon. I would like to know two important things:-

1. If my name on the passport has 4 names and in the DV lottery entry, I wrote my middle name as only 1 name ( my father's name ) and didn't write my grandfather's because I didn't know I should write the name as it appears on the passport, will I be denied the visa?

2. If my photo was older than 6 months and I used it before in a tourist visa application more than 6 months ago without knowing that I should have used a more recent one. Will I be denied the visa?

Another thing, If I decided to be honest and declare these two mistakes before the interview, will it be respected and I can correct these simple mistakes before the interview in the DV lottery application? or will it be used against me in the interview with the counselor?

I filled the DS260 with the correct information regarding my name (as it appears on the passport), and I will bring new photos to the interview.

Your guidance and help is needed. Thank you!

Good Morning,
I won the DV lottery 2024 and my interview is soon. I would like to know two important things:-

1. If my name on the passport has 4 names and in the DV lottery entry, I wrote my middle name as only 1 name ( my father's name ) and didn't write my grandfather's because I didn't know I should write the name as it appears on the passport, will I be denied the visa?

2. If my photo was older than 6 months and I used it before in a tourist visa application more than 6 months ago without knowing that I should have used a more recent one. Will I be denied the visa?

Another thing, If I decided to be honest and declare these two mistakes before the interview, will it be respected and I can correct these simple mistakes before the interview in the DV lottery application? or will it be used against me in the interview with the counselor?

I filled the DS260 with the correct information regarding my name (as it appears on the passport), and I will bring new photos to the interview.

Your guidance and help is needed. Thank you!
1. Most likely not, not for that reason.
2. Probably not, especially if there's no significant difference in how you look today compared to the picture. We've only had a few reports of denial due to the passport more than 6 months old in the past, and most if not all of those were from one consulate back then (which was a couple of years ago).
3. Rule of thumb is to never provide unsolicited information as that is likely to cause more harm than good.

1. Most likely not, not for that reason.
2. Probably not, especially if there's no significant difference in how you look today compared to the picture. We've only had a few reports of denial due to the passport more than 6 months old in the past, and most if not all of those were from one consulate back then (which was a couple of years ago).
3. Rule of thumb is to never provide unsolicited information as that is likely to cause more harm than good.
Thank you very much!