• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 Winners

Hi everyone !

I applied for the DV-2023 too, and when I try to check my status, my confirmation number is said to be invalid. "Invalid Confirmation Number: Please enter the correct confirmation number that is 16 characters long (example: 20221O0DZWY3DOV9)"

I have checked again and again and again, tried to see if I didn't mistake a 6 for a G etc, nothing works...

Anyone knows what's up?

Cheers and good luck !
Same here.
I’m in the us on the east coast so I don’t think it’s a time issue. That said, I’ll wait till later this afternoon to check again

Not selected this year, now I just need Sydney embassy to open so I can get an interview for my 2022 one. Was hoping to have a safety net :p

I know your not suppose to use a PP photo that’s more than 6 months old but has anyone reused a passport photo that’s more than 6 just to enter the dv lottery?

I know your not suppose to use a PP photo that’s more than 6 months old but has anyone reused a passport photo that’s more than 6 just to enter the dv lottery?
I'm not sure how they would be able to tell if it was older than 6 months, but at the end of the day, you'd be intentionally not following the rules so could be disqualified (if they some how found out). So why even risk it, you can either take the picture yourself or just spend like $20 AUD to get passport style photos taken. Not worth missing out on an opportunity just because you didn't want to follow the rules and get a recent photo done.

I'm not sure how they would be able to tell if it was older than 6 months, but at the end of the day, you'd be intentionally not following the rules so could be disqualified (if they some how found out). So why even risk it, you can either take the picture yourself or just spend like $20 AUD to get passport style photos taken. Not worth missing out on an opportunity just because you didn't want to follow the rules and get a recent photo done.
True I’ll just pay for the PP photo.
Have you been selected for further processing in the dv by any chance