• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello,

My brother was selected in DV2024. We submitted your DS260 on May 7, 2023. Weeks later we started asking the KCC about the status of your case and all the time they say the same thing:

"Your forms have been received and are currently being processed. Please allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing."

Our concern is because your number is in the January bulletin.

Do you think that response is normal or should we do something else?

Thank you

Hello,

My brother was selected in DV2024. We submitted your DS260 on May 7, 2023. Weeks later we started asking the KCC about the status of your case and all the time they say the same thing:

"Your forms have been received and are currently being processed. Please allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing."

Our concern is because your number is in the January bulletin.

Do you think that response is normal or should we do something else?

Thank you
Why do you ask KCC anything? Just wait and when he is current, he will get his letter

Oops, looks like I was wrong :(. Its says:

• Image pixel dimensions must be in a square aspect ratio (meaning the height must be equal to the width). Minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 pixels (width) x 600 pixels (height). Maximum acceptable dimensions are 1200 pixels (width) x 1200 pixels (height).
Hi, an old post I know but does anyone know what the outcome of this mistake was? Was this person selected with incorrect photo size?

And was there any issues further down the line?

Thanks