• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2022

Thank you! it's my first time trying this thing I need to collect informations now because I don't know anything about what's coming next
Congrats! What did it say on the website? Did you have to accept or decline it? Or it just shows your result?

Congrats! What did it say on the website? Did you have to accept or decline it? Or it just shows your result?
If you have been selected, you will see a letter addressed to you with further instructions. If not, it just says "Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time."

No surprise here

1sLldRi.png

I've been selected again. Unlike the first time, when my case number was one of the highest and there were no visas left for us, now is in 4k range, EU region. Hope we have a better chance this time.
Congrats! That was the same for me in DV2021: EU region and case number in 4k range. It became current in December!

i can't get my result ..

after i enter my conf. num. and other details and captcha ..

it just shows me this blank page that says "this URL was rejected, consult your administrator" EVERY TIME (i tried more than 10 times)

anyone else getting this weird error?