• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2022

Please , is the official release of the dv 2022 instructions linked to the end of the trial in court in progress with Judge Martha? Will the extension or not of dv 2020 have an effect on the debut of dv 2022 recordings?

Please , is the official release of the dv 2022 instructions linked to the end of the trial in court in progress with Judge Martha? Will the extension or not of dv 2020 have an effect on the debut of dv 2022 recordings?
No.

Do they normally announce it some days before, or does it just open up one day? We are now less than a week away (from that leaked date)...

It is usually announced days before.. but with how things are going this year nothing is "normal".

I can not post the link... Search on fb Consular Section - U.S. Embassy Belgrade, Serbia...
In attachment is the img from the post.
119888913_4961451673868758_1404019411886143969_n.png

I can not post the link... Search on fb Consular Section - U.S. Embassy Belgrade, Serbia...
In attachment is the img from the post.
View attachment 2092
I looked on the official Belgrade embassy page on Facebook and while I really liked some of the posts on there, I did not see anything about DV. Certainly nothing with the above picture. https://www.facebook.com/USEmbassySerbia

@Xarthisius is correct, the page you posted about with the picture is not official. You can see which the official pages are - they are the ones with the little blue circle with white checkmark next to the names.

It's Consular Section account, not the whole Embassy, and based on my previous experience with that page I think that it is legit. Here is the information page.cc.PNG

Well there’s little point debating it, you have an official looking page vs an unequivocally legitimate .gov website saying different things. Maybe one page is a clever imitation page, maybe one hasn’t been updated with latest info, little point arguing until the dates are officially announced by DoS on the correct website.

there is no deadline to publish the instructions related to the dv program. why is dv 2022 taking so long?

there is no deadline to publish the instructions related to the dv program. why is dv 2022 taking so long?
given its the last few days for DV2020 and with the craziness that has happened so far I'm sure they have all available people ensuring they process as many people as possible in the last remaining day/s.
Sit back and wait a few days, see what happens once DV2020 is over

DV-2022 Program: Online Registration

DV-2022 Program: The online registration period for the DV-2022 Program beings on Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concludes on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5). Individuals who submit more than one entry during the registration period will be disqualified.
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/...structions.html
Posting this here instead of the DV20 thread.

I tried 4 times but failed since DV2017/18. Starting from DV2022, I, as a Hongkonger, will never be eligible in the lottery again.

Wish you all the best of luck in the draw. Goodbye from now.