• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

Yeah not sure. The only similarity I can see with the DQ cases I'm familiar with that aren't on the spreadsheet (including my own case) is that they all became DQ after receiving a doc request and then submitting docs (all cases becoming DQ roughly a month after submitting docs to KCC).
Of the 3, one CN is very low and the other two quite high - DS260 forms submitted at different times (May 12, late May and early June), all single applicants.
Regardless of the order that KCC seem to be following, I think it's a good sign that there is some movement in DV22!
Yes agree, so good to just see some movement!!
It seems like the common thread has been single applicants - perhaps they are sorting inbox by file size :p

Hey everyone! Is anyone else from Victoria, Australia doing AOS? Just wondering what documentation you're providing for proof of high school education?

Hi Team, so from what I’ve been reading online. I think my case may have been DQ a littler earlier as I am interviewing in Montreal. A lot of people are starting to go back to the office in Canada so I’m thinking that may be the case. My case is pretty simple, however my travel and work lists has been a little extensive in the past few years. Hope that helps.

Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed.

I got email this morning, now wait for interview, until my case when become current thanks, I am in Oceania region also I am in one person in file. DS260 file in May2021

Thanks for your help Ryanscr regarding UK police check. Surprisingly the whole process didn't take that long. My AFP check i'll be getting this week, and the UK police check should be coming in one weeks time. Just wanted check with everyone, once i've acquired both police checks I should be able to send in my documents. That's because I checked on the reciprocity page and it says you only need to submit your passport bio page, birth cert, and police checks of your home country and country you've lived in over a year. I've never married or served in the military, so I believe I should be sweet once I get my police checks back, though if anyone can let me know if there's anything else I should be submitting like High School Cert or any thing else.

Also I submitted my DS D260 on 11/9/21 and then emailed KCC on 19/9/21 as there one country I forgot to add in for countries I've visited in the last 5 years. Should I wait for KCC to unlock and submit D260 and then submit documents, OR should I just submit documents before KCC unlocks my D260?

2022OC8XX - Submitted my DS260 on 19th June 2021, haven't received document request email yet. Checking my inbox and junk multiple times a day.

Hey everyone! Is anyone else from Victoria, Australia doing AOS? Just wondering what documentation you're providing for proof of high school education?
Where does it ask you to submit that? Is that in the DS 260 or do you just submit that with the rest of your documents?

Where does it ask you to submit that? Is that in the DS 260 or do you just submit that with the rest of your documents?
You don't need to submit it as part of the documents, you just need it at the interview. It's actually surprising to me that it isn't requested before the interview as part of the doc request process considering it's the main thing that's required to be eligible to even enter the lottery..

You don't need to submit it as part of the documents, you just need it at the interview. It's actually surprising to me that it isn't requested before the interview as part of the doc request process considering it's the main thing that's required to be eligible to even enter the lottery..
Except it’s not actually required if you can qualify via work experience. In any case kcc cannot evaluate these documents, whether high school or work. A consular officer - and only a consular officer - has the authority to evaluate eligibility for DV. By contrast the other docs are all required for all immigrants and can all be checked against the reciprocity tables for correctness.
The asking for docs is partly a screen to ensure they don’t waste interview slots on people who aren’t actually serious about DV and never show up, as used to be the case.

Thanks again for clarifying. Worried that I missed a section in the D260 when I saw quano's post

Hi,
Does anyone know the time between receiving the 2NL and the interview date?
I'm in Perth and am worried I won't have a lot of time to get to Sydney once I do get scheduled for the interview
Thanks

Hi,
Does anyone know the time between receiving the 2NL and the interview date?
I'm in Perth and am worried I won't have a lot of time to get to Sydney once I do get scheduled for the interview
Thanks
It’s usually 4-6 weeks, when things are operating normally. Occasionally slightly longer.

Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed.

I got email this morning, now wait for interview, until my case when become current thanks, I am in Oceania region also I am in one person in file. DS260 file in May2021
Congratulations. What is number like?

Hi Everyone, the NSW Govt has been informing small businesses to starting preparing for an 11th October 2021 opening date as they expect the vaccination rate in NSW will have reached 80% double dose by that date which is 2 weeks earlier than anticipated. This means that the US embassy in Sydney should be able to open back up on this date, pending no other issues surfacing and pending all staff are double vaccinated.

2022OC2** CN current in November
DS-260 submitted May 11 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 EST
Family of 2 (husband & wife)
Nothing from KCC yet – still patiently waiting