• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

Hi All,

A bit disappointed in myself. Been anxiously waiting for a reply about documents from KCC and yesterday I decided to re-look over my DS-260. I asked for it to be unlocked in June and as soon as it was unlocked (some 6+ weeks later) I filled in the missing data and resent it. However, I just discovered yesterday that the list of countries visited wasn't ticked (how I was able to submit it I have no idea) and so no countries are listed (and yes, this was done the first time I sent it back in May). Don't know if that means it's currently incomplete.
Would anyone know if I were to get an error message saying things are missing? Guessing I just need to be patient.
OC8XX

Hi Everyone, the NSW Govt has been informing small businesses to starting preparing for an 11th October 2021 opening date as they expect the vaccination rate in NSW will have reached 80% double dose by that date which is 2 weeks earlier than anticipated. This means that the US embassy in Sydney should be able to open back up on this date, pending no other issues surfacing and pending all staff are double vaccinated.

2022OC2** CN current in November
DS-260 submitted May 11 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 EST
Family of 2 (husband & wife)
Nothing from KCC yet – still patiently waiting
This is good to know. Sitting in limbo atm

I'm guessing this gets asked alot, but for those that have had it done do you know the rough waiting time after you've sent email to KCC to unlock? I sent my D260 on 11/9 and requested to Unlock 19/9 as I forgot to list a country I visited. I made a silly mistake on my AFP check in that for purpose of check it says to select code 33, but I stupidly selected code 35. This is clearly stated in the reciprocity page for Australia, but I missed this so have submitted correctly again today.

I'm guessing this gets asked alot, but for those that have had it done do you know the rough waiting time after you've sent email to KCC to unlock? I sent my D260 on 11/9 and requested to Unlock 19/9 as I forgot to list a country I visited. I made a silly mistake on my AFP check in that for purpose of check it says to select code 33, but I stupidly selected code 35. This is clearly stated in the reciprocity page for Australia, but I missed this so have submitted correctly again today.
I am in the same boat. Hahahah.

I sent a DS260 unlock request in late may and it took 8 weeks. Might be a bit quicker now.

Ds submission on may 12
Unlocked and resubmit on aug 3
Doc sent without request on 21 sept
Haven’t received any documents request mail,
Looks like they dont consider initial submission as a actual submission of ds 260, in fact resubmitted date is what they consider.
I might get doc req mail on November. N dq on march
My case will be current on june/july
I am from asia region sydney location.
Hope sydney cons is active by then.
To be honest, dv lottery has affect my mental health.
Really stressed

Ds submission on may 12
Unlocked and resubmit on aug 3
Doc sent without request on 21 sept
Haven’t received any documents request mail,
Looks like they dont consider initial submission as a actual submission of ds 260, in fact resubmitted date is what they consider.
I might get doc req mail on November. N dq on march
My case will be current on june/july
I am from asia region sydney location.
Hope sydney cons is active by then.
To be honest, dv lottery has affect my mental health.
Really stressed
What's your CN?