• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

I got a documents received email this morning saying my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. I sent my documents prior to being asked about a month ago - though I guess that doesn't matter anymore? I am a dual UK citizen with case number OC2XX so hoping will get a London interview pretty soon!!

I got a documents received email this morning saying my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. I sent my documents prior to being asked about a month ago - though I guess that doesn't matter anymore? I am a dual UK citizen with case number OC2XX so hoping will get a London interview pretty soon!!
Me too received documentation received email from KCC am advising my case is ready for scheduling and interview.

Hi,

I am a winner from OC for 2022. Also am DQ. Just wondering if I was to receive a job offer in the US and they want me there before my interview date, is it possible to move with my wife on a work visa, then change my interview to a US location to whatever city we are living in.

Also I am from Brisbane, medicals can't be done in my city only in another do we have to go down way earlier or can we do same week as Interview>

Thanks for any help you have.
Also from Brisbane, not sure on the medical requirements for the work visa, but if youre talking about the DV one. Sydney is the closest one for us and you can't just simply book a medical and do it whenever, you are only able to book an appointment once you have your interview date, and the medical is only valid for 6 months (so even if you could do it way earlier, it might not be valid by the time we actually get interviews).

Hi everyone
Also from Brisbane, not sure on the medical requirements for the work visa, but if youre talking about the DV one. Sydney is the closest one for us and you can't just simply book a medical and do it whenever, you are only able to book an appointment once you have your interview date, and the medical is only valid for 6 months (so even if you could do it way earlier, it might not be valid by the time we actually get interviews).
Hi @BrisOC22,

My husband has also been asked about going over on an E3 visa whilst we await our interview for the DV. We were told if he did that he would have to come back to Australia for the interview and it would change how the DV is processed (as it would be changed to an AoS). However, he was also told that depending on the timing fi you apply for an E3/have an E3 granted within 90 days of your interview it would be classified as dual intent and then you would be denied the green card. NOTE ***We have not been able to verify the latter, and we are not willing to risk this****.

There may be one of the moderators that know more about this. I recommend further research and make sure you know 100% what will happen as like us I am sure you probably don't want to risk your green card.

With the new document procedure change, do we get notified by email once the DS260 has been processed? Or is that now the "ready for scheduling" email? Thanks!

Hey there. I'm OCXX (Docs Received) . Trying to use the Entrant Status check to see if I have an appointment scheduled. I get an error message every time. Anyone else experience this?

" Error:Entrant Status Check is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please check back later."

Hey there. I'm OCXX (Docs Received) . Trying to use the Entrant Status check to see if I have an appointment scheduled. I get an error message every time. Anyone else experience this?

" Error:Entrant Status Check is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Yes, receiving the same error message

Yes receiving the same error message

I received an email this morning telling me I have an update and to check entrant status. But have the same message as above? Does this mean I have an interview scheduled?