• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

@TPNewZealand Hey mate. I see on the google spreadsheets that you're also doing your interview in Montreal and you've already gotten your document request.
What did you do for your Canadian criminal record check? Did you just get a digital fingerprint & level 1 CPIC record check with the rcmp?

I'm trying to figure mine out and it looks like the easiest option going through a private company which seems strange. And there's also a backlog of 3-4 weeks for the check so I'm trying to get a head start before they ask.

Cheers!

Thank you for your inquiry.

In order to continue processing your case, all documents should be submitted as attachments to your email to ensure they are properly received. We ask that you use the following method to name and attach your files: • Your DV case number; • The full name of the applicant whose document you scanned; and • The document name or form number. For example: 2021AF00938653_John_Doe_Passport.pdf 2021AF00938653_Jane_Doe_Birth_Certificate.pdf Use your case number as the subject of the email. The maximum email size is 30MB. If the total size of your attachments is larger than 30MB, send multiple emails using your case number as the subject of each email. Please send your documents for KCC review only after you have collected all of the required documents for yourself and all accompanying family members. Send documents only to the kccdvdocuments@state.gov email address. Documents photographed or scanned with a mobile phone are acceptable, but every document must be fully legible. Illegible or incomplete documents must be re-submitted and will delay processing of your case.

In order for the Kentucky Consular Center to assist with inquiries regarding a specific Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center does not have the authority to tell you whether or not your specific case will be disqualified. Only a consular officer can do that at the time of your visa interview. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center. For additional information, please refer to the following websites:

This is the email that I just got from KCC. Can someone tell me if they requested documents or not? Should I sent them?

Thank you for your inquiry.

In order to continue processing your case, all documents should be submitted as attachments to your email to ensure they are properly received. We ask that you use the following method to name and attach your files: • Your DV case number; • The full name of the applicant whose document you scanned; and • The document name or form number. For example: 2021AF00938653_John_Doe_Passport.pdf 2021AF00938653_Jane_Doe_Birth_Certificate.pdf Use your case number as the subject of the email. The maximum email size is 30MB. If the total size of your attachments is larger than 30MB, send multiple emails using your case number as the subject of each email. Please send your documents for KCC review only after you have collected all of the required documents for yourself and all accompanying family members. Send documents only to the kccdvdocuments@state.gov email address. Documents photographed or scanned with a mobile phone are acceptable, but every document must be fully legible. Illegible or incomplete documents must be re-submitted and will delay processing of your case.

In order for the Kentucky Consular Center to assist with inquiries regarding a specific Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center does not have the authority to tell you whether or not your specific case will be disqualified. Only a consular officer can do that at the time of your visa interview. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center. For additional information, please refer to the following websites:

This is the email that I just got from KCC. Can someone tell me if they requested documents or not? Should I sent them?
This doesn’t look like the document request email I received.
It looks like a generic response to an email enquiry.

Also please don’t post the same question in multiple threads.

Quick question for you regarding 2nd citizenship.

I was just rejected from DQ with them saying something was wrong with passport. I know both my passports are good (valid, not expired, etc), so they only thing I can think of is that I sent both and only should have sent my Aus one.
Did you only send one? Or can someone confirm if sending 2 passports would be reason to get a DQ knock back?

Many thanks.
I also have a second nationality. I asked Brit Simon if I should include scans of both my passports when sending my documents and his advice was to do so. I'm yet to be DQ but it's only been three weeks so I will let you know what response I get. I don't see how sending both of your valid passports would be grounds for rejection. I see you have now resubmitted your documents including only your Australian passport. I'm curious to see the outcome. Keep us updated. Good luck with everything!

Hey Everyone, so finally should be able to send my documents now that I have finally received my court documents relating to my DUI charge in 2009. The arresting officer at the time put my correct name DOB and address though for some reason for occupation he didn't fill out (No big deal i'm guessing) though for nationality- Unknown was written.

Do you guys think this could be a problem or am I just worrying too much. My passport and Birth Certificate show that I was born in Australia and my passport obviously lists my Nationality as Australian. Just thinking whether KCC might think its suss that the arresting officer put my nationality as unknown. Its probably hard for me to rectify this since this was in 2009 when this occurred. Any advice on this would be gladly appreciated especially @AusOC and @Britsimon. I'm guessing the arresting officer at the time was either lazy or thought nationality meant he had to list down what my cultural background was.

Hey Everyone, so finally should be able to send my documents now that I have finally received my court documents relating to my DUI charge in 2009. The arresting officer at the time put my correct name DOB and address though for some reason for occupation he didn't fill out (No big deal i'm guessing) though for nationality- Unknown was written.

Do you guys think this could be a problem or am I just worrying too much. My passport and Birth Certificate show that I was born in Australia and my passport obviously lists my Nationality as Australian. Just thinking whether KCC might think its suss that the arresting officer put my nationality as unknown. Its probably hard for me to rectify this since this was in 2009 when this occurred. Any advice on this would be gladly appreciated especially @AusOC and @Britsimon. I'm guessing the arresting officer at the time was either lazy or thought nationality meant he had to list down what my cultural background was.
I think you are really overthinking this one - I'd say unless you had a passport on you at the time then they might always mark unknown?
KCC just process the documents - the person making the decision will be the consular officer who will have you and all your other documents there :)

I think you are really overthinking this one - I'd say unless you had a passport on you at the time then they might always mark unknown?
KCC just process the documents - the person making the decision will be the consular officer who will have you and all your other documents there :)
@AusOC You are probably right, just wanna make sure i have every angle covered and so person checking documents doesn't get suspicious. Though like you said the KCC document people, are probably just ticking the box sort of thing. Though haven't been requested yet and I only resubmitted D260 10 days ago, will send my documents shortly since I have all of them together now. Thanks for your help.

I know there's been a bit of discussion about this here and there, my bad if there's a seperate thread for this quesrion. Now that I've got all my documents together, should I be sending documents before I get asked or just wait until I get the email requesting my documents. I have a high CN 23xx. I know some people say to send documents before being asked, though was watching Youtube video by EBM Scholar and he says its best to wait until you get requested by KCC to send your documents, because if you send them in before KCC has processed your D260 they will just throw it in the bin.

I know there's been a bit of discussion about this here and there, my bad if there's a seperate thread for this quesrion. Now that I've got all my documents together, should I be sending documents before I get asked or just wait until I get the email requesting my documents. I have a high CN 23xx. I know some people say to send documents before being asked, though was watching Youtube video by EBM Scholar and he says its best to wait until you get requested by KCC to send your documents, because if you send them in before KCC has processed your D260 they will just throw it in the bin.
I’ve been following @Britsimon , he said to send in docs without being asked, which I’ve done :)

You're always going to get conflicting opinions, regardless of the topic. I like this forum and it is certainly helpful but, no matter how many threads/videos/ replies you go through, everyone’s case/experience seems to be different. Sure, folks have similar experiences but, at the end of the day, it's your decision. If you are torn between opinions on what to do based off YouTube videos/ forum replies, you must make choice at some point lol.

If you send them now, and don’t receive a response, send them again? I can’t speak to your case number specifically (only speculate) but, besides the past couple of years, based on the historical data… not like you will be getting an interview anytime soon anyway, if one at all.

Hello folks,

I've just received an email from KCC confirming documents received and that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when my case number becomes current. My case number is 2022OC1XX, so it is current now, which I presume means I could get an interview date any day now? I don't appear to have a time or location yet though. I've read a few people talking about "DQ" and see it on the spreadsheet as well (which I've now updated, btw). I don't really know what DQ means though. Can someone please explain?
@LRennes that is great news. Congratulations. Please let us know when you get an interview date.

Hi Everyone,
Just an update from me. I emailed KCC 4th November (AESDT) requesting further information about the processing of our DS260, due to the number of people that have received a Doc Request and received the following reply 2 days later 6th November......

"Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing."

"Allow several weeks for processing" - We submitted our DS-260s 11th May 2021 which is over 6 months ago.

Although the email was signed off by a specific person with a name, I feel (but stand to be corrected) that this is an automated reply without them even checking on our case.

I have noticed comments on the forum of people asking to have their DS-260 unlocked and quite soon after resubmitting their docs they have received a document request.... @Britsimon are you able to confirm this or is it all just hearsay? If this is accurate, I wonder whether we should do an unlock request to get our case moving.

Thanks so much
Charlotte

2022OC2** CN current in November
DS-260 submitted May 11 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 EST
(note KCC in their response above indicated they would request documents once our ds-260 has been processed)
Family of 2 (husband & wife)
Automated response from KCC saying DS260 is still processing.

Hi Guys,
I may be jumping the gun here, as I am not currently DQ'd, but I am wondering at what point people are organising the required vaccines and the physical? I am asking because it seems the only immigration qualified doctors are in Nsw, Vic and WA, so I will need to travel. I am wondering if it is better to do it sooner than later.
Appreciate any help and apologise if this has already been addressed.
Thanks.
2022OC2xx.
Hi Maximum, we have had all our vaccinations done in advance, just in case we find out at short notice about the interview. We also got titres done for all vaccines we had years ago since we didn’t feel we had enough evidence to prove the vaccinations had been given. We will be getting our 3rd dose of Pfizer as soon as we are able to.

Hi Everyone,
Just an update from me. I emailed KCC 4th November (AESDT) requesting further information about the processing of our DS260, due to the number of people that have received a Doc Request and received the following reply 2 days later 6th November......

"Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing."

"Allow several weeks for processing" - We submitted our DS-260s 11th May 2021 which is over 6 months ago.

Although the email was signed off by a specific person with a name, I feel (but stand to be corrected) that this is an automated reply without them even checking on our case.

I have noticed comments on the forum of people asking to have their DS-260 unlocked and quite soon after resubmitting their docs they have received a document request.... @Britsimon are you able to confirm this or is it all just hearsay? If this is accurate, I wonder whether we should do an unlock request to get our case moving.

Thanks so much
Charlotte

2022OC2** CN current in November
DS-260 submitted May 11 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 EST
(note KCC in their response above indicated they would request documents once our ds-260 has been processed)
Family of 2 (husband & wife)
Automated response from KCC saying DS260 is still processing.
I suggest you have to be patient , do not unlock for the sake of speeding up the case, last week a person who submitted on 11th May received DR after long wait, as they are going towards the end of May Submissions they will come to your case.

Hi Maximum, we have had all our vaccinations done in advance, just in case we find out at short notice about the interview. We also got titres done for all vaccines we had years ago since we didn’t feel we had enough evidence to prove the vaccinations had been given. We will be getting our 3rd dose of Pfizer as soon as we are able to.
Hi, thank you so much for the reply!!
I might do the same !!
Is this list correct??
  • Mumps
  • Measles
  • Rubella
  • Polio
  • Tetanus and diphtheria
  • Pertussis
  • Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Rotavirus
  • Meningococcal disease
  • Varicella
  • Pneumococcal disease
  • Seasonal influenza

I might do the same !!
Is this list correct??
  • Mumps
  • Measles
  • Rubella
  • Polio
  • Tetanus and diphtheria
  • Pertussis
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Rotavirus
  • Meningococcal disease
  • Varicella
  • Pneumococcal disease
  • Seasonal influenza
@Maximum, could you please send me a message tomorrow to remind me. I have shit my computer down for the night but there’s a list and you don’t have to have everything some are location and age related.

I might do the same !!
Is this list correct??
  • Mumps
  • Measles
  • Rubella
  • Polio
  • Tetanus and diphtheria
  • Pertussis
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Rotavirus
  • Meningococcal disease
  • Varicella
  • Pneumococcal disease
  • Seasonal influenza
When I enquired about it to the ones in NSW I was told I just needed these
- Flu vaccine
- MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella)
- Tetanus Diphtheria Pertussis
- Varicella

Copy pasting from the email that they sent me (sorry for the messy formatting). They send to bring proof of the following:

Details of any proof of previous vaccinations or serology reports
• Please note that routine vaccination is age specific and a requirement for immigrants; it is recommended for K visa applicants.
• Non-immigrant visa applicant is not required to do the vaccination.
• Adult 18-64 years required to provide following vaccination record or to do following vaccinations:
  1. Adult Tdap – Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (vaccination record within the past 10 years)
  2. MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella (serology testing indicating immunity level)
  3. Varicella – Chicken pox (serology testing indicating immunity level)
  4. Influenza – during flu season
  • Over 65
    • Adult Tdap – Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (vaccination record within the past 10 years)
    • Pneumovax
    • Zostavax (for over 70)
    • Proof of chicken pox.
    • Influenza (in Australian flu season – April to October)
  • Under 18
    • Records of all childhood vaccinations.