• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

When I enquired about it to the ones in NSW I was told I just needed these
- Flu vaccine
- MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella)
- Tetanus Diphtheria Pertussis
- Varicella

Copy pasting from the email that they sent me (sorry for the messy formatting). They send to bring proof of the following:

Details of any proof of previous vaccinations or serology reports
• Please note that routine vaccination is age specific and a requirement for immigrants; it is recommended for K visa applicants.
• Non-immigrant visa applicant is not required to do the vaccination.
• Adult 18-64 years required to provide following vaccination record or to do following vaccinations:
  1. Adult Tdap – Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (vaccination record within the past 10 years)
  2. MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella (serology testing indicating immunity level)
  3. Varicella – Chicken pox (serology testing indicating immunity level)
  4. Influenza – during flu season
  • Over 65
    • Adult Tdap – Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (vaccination record within the past 10 years)
    • Pneumovax
    • Zostavax (for over 70)
    • Proof of chicken pox.
    • Influenza (in Australian flu season – April to October)
  • Under 18
    • Records of all childhood vaccinations.
Awesome, thank you very much!!!

Hi all, this is a my first post on this fourm

My case number is OC14** and have received that email from KCC confirming that they have received my documents 28/09/2021

What are the chances with my case number for receiving an interview? (currently living in Sydney, nationality is Fijian)

I've tried obtaining permanent residency with Australia but have given up due to the high points needed so I'm hoping this will be my wild card out of Fiji

Hi all, this is a my first post on this fourm

My case number is OC14** and have received that email from KCC confirming that they have received my documents 28/09/2021

What are the chances with my case number for receiving an interview? (currently living in Sydney, nationality is Fijian)

I've tried obtaining permanent residency with Australia but have given up due to the high points needed so I'm hoping this will be my wild card out of Fiji
Hi there!
Welcome !
My CN is 13## . Judging from last years bulletins I would be current around April/May. So I think similar for you?
There are however massive delays because of 2020/2021, trump ban, Covid, the tiered structure with visa interviews, so who knows what will happen .
The highest case number I’ve seen is a bit over 2000.
Can anyone speak for a higher case number?

Hi there!
Welcome !
My CN is 13## . Judging from last years bulletins I would be current around April/May. So I think similar for you?
There are however massive delays because of 2020/2021, trump ban, Covid, the tiered structure with visa interviews, so who knows what will happen .
Thanks for the reply!

That should sound promising since the deadline is end of Sept. Fingers crossed!

Hi there!
Welcome !
Highest no# is 2022oc2500...but according to brit Simon's calculation it can be somewhat 2800-2900...but even if the highest cn is 2500 but pretty sure everyone below 1550 should be ok....but again the way they are processing the document and giving out interviews...idk...

December Visa Bulletin is out! We are now current for up to case number 650 (from 450) for Oceania in January.

Great jump after last month's disappointing 75 case number increase for the region.

Hopefully we should see some 2NL's and DQ emails arriving soon and KCC speeds up their processing! Let us know if any of you receive anything :D

Personally not yet had any emails to confirm they have completed my DS260 and no doc request email as of yet, but I'm 11XX and submitted my DS260 in early July so who knows. Fingers crossed for us all!

I also submitted on 8th...and well.i regret that...
I regret submitting on 8 July as well - I really hope that I get DQ'd before my number goes current, but I don't think I will at this point considering the Jan cut off is 650 and how slowly KCC are processing DS260s and requesting documents.

@TPNewZealand Hey mate. I see on the google spreadsheets that you're also doing your interview in Montreal and you've already gotten your document request.
What did you do for your Canadian criminal record check? Did you just get a digital fingerprint & level 1 CPIC record check with the rcmp?

I'm trying to figure mine out and it looks like the easiest option going through a private company which seems strange. And there's also a backlog of 3-4 weeks for the check so I'm trying to get a head start before they ask.

Cheers!
Hey hey, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I haven't had any progress on my application so didn't check this till now. But yeah long story short... there was so much drama getting this as everyone I asked gave me different answers lol. The route I took was emailed rcmp for the updated list of providers to submit for police check and fingerprints. I then printed out the details on the us country page (Canadian page) and took it into a notary place in Mississauga (close to where I live). I had to take in my health card, passport and the page I printed. They took my fingers scans and photo filled out the online form and I got a copy. They mailed the report to me in 2 weeks... they did say it would take 6weeks as there is backlog... hope that helps. Don't get a local police check done from the station, it was a waste of money and its not what they are asking for...hopefully this all makes sense.

Thanks. T

Yes it sucks right....I am hoping maybe they will start processing the documents faster from Jan... everyone that deserve to get an interview does....
I regret submitting on 8 July as well - I really hope that I get DQ'd before my number goes current, but I don't think I will at this point considering the Jan cut off is 650 and how slowly KCC are processing DS260s and requesting documents.

Does anyone think that we will get interviews on Jan ?
Not if the Melbourne Consulate doesn’t schedule DV interviews… which they’re being very vague about. I heard the Sydney Consulate isn’t going to open until April 2022… have a look at their Facebook page.

Hi Simon (@Britsimon),
thank you so much for your live video yesterday. My husband and I watched it in full when we were able to get enough internet service to be able to see you video and get sound. I really appreciate that you answered my question even though I couldn't listen live. To clarify, we don't have any major changes to make in our DS-260. The only thing we noticed was the NZ had been left off the list of countries travelled to, even though we are both certain we both entered that information. At the time we realised this, you answered our questioned and said it was not necessary to open up the DS260 to add NZ as we had an early number CN 2022OC2XX.

I note from your video yesterday that you mentioned KCC processed Dv2022 DS260's up until approx 20th May and from the date I can see on the excel tracking sites that concurs with your comments generally. However, we submitted 11th May, 9 days prior to the 20th May and it appears on the tracking data that we are the only ones in Oceania, unless i have missed someone, that submitted the DS260's prior to 20th May that have NOT yet received a request to send documents (and it appears everyone is getting that request whether they sent docs in without being asked or not).

I emailed KCC 4th November requesting further information about our case. This was not an unlock request. I actually sent the email through twice as the first time i was too hasty in sending it as I forgot to include my DOB. The second email had my DOB. I received two replies from KCC 6th November (2 days later), a reply to each email. This first one stated no information could be provided as I hadn't provided enough identifying information. This was sent from "Lorrie". The second email was from "Michael" and provided the following response.....

"Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing."

We submitted our DS260s over 27 weeks ago and before 20th May
when they stopped processing DS260's for DV2022 for a period of time to focus on the 2021? Should we be concerned that we are the only CN prior to the 20th May that have NOT been sent a Document Request and haven't had our DS260's processed. I completely understand the year is getting screwed up again as it did last year and the year before, however I am starting to wonder whether they starting processing our case but had not finished prior to May 20th and then somehow moved on and have not realised our case has not yet been processed completely as i believe the above quote is an automated response from KCC.

Should we continue to wait patiently? or should we Question whether our case has been inadvertently put aside and forgotten about?

CN 2022OC2xx; DS260s submitted 11th May; Documents sent without request 29th June; family of 2 - husband and wife;

Thank you Simon (@Britsimon)
warm regards
Charlotte