• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

Yeah I think this is the best bet. Just ordered 33 now, happy I at least realised the mistake now rather than getting to the interview only to find out. Will update if I get DQ'd or not with 35 :)
Just confirming code 33 was still $42? Or did it become $99?

Hi @SusieQQQ you mean we need to send the same marriage certificate twice with the name of each spouse even if we haven't been married before? Joe_Blogs_marriage_cert and Jane_Blogs_marriage_cert?
By the way, if you name your document as shown with the above example, you haven't followed the instruction on how to name your documents. So don't be surprised if you receive a doc submission request email after you've already submitted your documents. The correct naming convention for sending (I believe) should be:
2022EU00000538_Joe_Blogs_Marriage_certificate
2022EU00000538_Jane_Blogs_Marriage_certificate

2022EU00000538_Joe_Blog_Marriage_certificate_translation (if including a translated copy)
2022EU00000538_Jane_Blogs_Marriage_certificate_translation (if including a translated copy)

All the documents for each person are expected to follow the same naming convention

By the way, if you name your document as shown with the above example, you haven't followed the instruction on how to name your documents. So don't be surprised if you receive a doc submission request email after you've already submitted your documents. The correct naming convention for sending (I believe) should be:
2022EU00000538_Joe_Blogs_Marriage_certificate
2022EU00000538_Jane_Blogs_Marriage_certificate

2022EU00000538_Joe_Blog_Marriage_certificate_translation (if including a translated copy)
2022EU00000538_Jane_Blogs_Marriage_certificate_translation (if including a translated copy)

All the documents for each person are expected to follow the same naming convention
Thanks @Sm1smom and @SusieQQQ Yes I've named all documents like this and sent them in, however, not the marriage certificate so I can see I've already messed up there. Just waiting for KCC to unlock my DS-260 since my travel history somehow didn't get ticked and saved...:confused:

Hi SusieQQQ, I sent in all my documents after receiving a document request however I only sent the marriage certificate in my name. Should I send ALL documents again or just send the marriage certificate for my spouse? I sent documents in 5 weeks ago after receiving the document request. Haven’t heard anything back from the KCC yet. Thanks in advance.

Hi SusieQQQ, I sent in all my documents after receiving a document request however I only sent the marriage certificate in my name. Should I send ALL documents again or just send the marriage certificate for my spouse? I sent documents in 5 weeks ago after receiving the document request. Haven’t heard anything back from the KCC yet. Thanks in advance.
You’ll have to resend everything.

You’ll have to resend everything.
Great thanks. Also my spouse lived in New Zealand for a few years. We submitted the section 14 form to the NZ police as per US website however the NZ police then sends the NZ police certificate directly to the us Auckland embassy. Hence we do not receive a copy of the police certificate. I attached an extra document for KCC explaining this was done. Is that correct?

Great thanks. Also my spouse lived in New Zealand for a few years. We submitted the section 14 form to the NZ police as per US website however the NZ police then sends the NZ police certificate directly to the us Auckland embassy. Hence we do not receive a copy of the police certificate. I attached an extra document for KCC explaining this was done. Is that correct?
Yes, that should be fine.

These are code descriptions
33 - Immigration/Citizenship - for supply to Department of Home Affairs
35 - Overseas Visa - supply to a Country other than Australia

I thought 35 would be more appropriate. If it is 33 then I will have to order a new one.

It seems AusOC and Sogi you guys are DQ, did you submit police check with 33?
I made that same mistake as a few weeks ago I had this done but selected code 35 instead of 33. As a result have had to submit another one so $42 down the drain. It is definitely code 33 as this is listed in the reciprocity page as well.

Hey everyone. So I just watched britsimons latest live video on youtube. The gist of it was that the Judge has reserved a certain amount of visas for 2021 through the lawsuit. Brit said that these 2021 should be getting processed in early next year if or when the order is finally processed. It's not cases that are preserved, it's visas. Apparently they are going to be processed on cases that are documentarily qualified (DQ). Which is highly unfair for those who submitted their docs correctly in reference to their case number. So Brits advice for 2022 is to submit your documents ASAP, because it looks like the lawsuit might be happening for us too. Just thought i'd let you know it might be a good idea to get your docs in as soon as possible.

I made that same mistake as a few weeks ago I had this done but selected code 35 instead of 33. As a result have had to submit another one so $42 down the drain. It is definitely code 33 as this is listed in the reciprocity page as well.
Oh no. I picked the wrong one. I'm going to have to order the right one. I sent my documents without being asked. Would you recommend sending them again with the correct police check without being asked?

Order the correct one!
I submitted my docs last year using the code 35 one and still received the DQ email after submission and intended to bring the correct one 33 to the interview after it finally arrived. So I would submit what you have, order the correct one, and submit again.

Order the correct one!
I submitted my docs last year using the code 35 one and still received the DQ email after submission and intended to bring the correct one 33 to the interview after it finally arrived. So I would submit what you have, order the correct one, and submit again.
Thank you!

Does anyone get their education formally evaluated for US equivalency? It’s common for E3 visas but not sure if it’ll be useful for finding a job in the US and worth it to do it now for the green card lottery process

Hi guys
Congratulations on your selections
I'm having a problem when logging into the ds260, which is as follows:
The case information you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance.

how can i fix this problem ?

thank u

Hi guys
Congratulations on your selections
I'm having a problem when logging into the ds260, which is as follows:
The case information you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance.

how can i fix this problem ?

thank u

I have the same problem. When I check the status for immigrant visa application using CASE number (both full with zeros or without as specified in DS260). Not sure if the status starts appearing when KCC starts processing DS60 or then do DQ. Does anyone know?

If no one then probably @Brittsimon can you please help on this query.