• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Make sure u have a UAE residence visa. I will show you a sample answer from the US embassy in Abu Dhabi when trying to email them to change the location.
=====================
Please provide a UAE residence visa.

Best nk
======================
Make sure u have a UAE residence visa. I will show you a sample answer from the US embassy in Abu Dhabi when trying to email them to change the location.
=====================
Please provide a UAE residence visa.

Best nk
======================
My case didnt current yet but i can get a visa for uae
Is it possible to change location now after submiting?
Plz give me a sample email to change it thank you

Hello susi Hope you doing good.

My question is some says KCC send mail according to CN is then our CN is AS00028xxx is that law case number because even how many times I tried to find out which is law and high it was always confusing I couldn’t I’m really sorry for inconvenience can you please tell is this law case number?
AS28XXX seems to be a high CN.

Someone submitted ds260forms in June and has already gone for an interview.
This kind of response is too vague, it therefore really isn’t quite helpful to others without additional details or information such as where you got this update from. Other useful details could be the CN, when the DS260 was submitted, when this person became DQ, interview date, interview place, etc.

My case didnt current yet but i can get a visa for uae
Is it possible to change location now after submiting?
Plz give me a sample email to change it thank you
Someone plz?
You can’t simply choose or shop around for an embassy on the basis of being able to get a visa later on. Your interview location will be determined by KCC based on your current address as listed on your DS260 form. If you’re moving or have moved to UAE, then you need to request KCC unlock your DS260 form to allow you update your address. Then follow up with an email (after resubmitting the DS260) to let KCC know you’ve updated your address to UAE and you wish for them to change your interview location to match the new address on your form.

Hello there thank you so much.
And as Brit says for high case number people better if not send the Document before they being asked without I’m knowing that ours is high case num I send documents before asking on October 1st will it be delayed now according to Brit sir says
AS28XXX seems to be a high CN.

Hello there thank you so much.
And as Brit says for high case number people better if not send the Document before they being asked without I’m knowing that ours is high case num I send documents before asking on October 1st will it be delayed now according to Brit sir says
Stop stressing over something you have no control of. You’ve already sent your documents us requested, that is okay. If needed, KCC will still send you a document request email at that point. Stop stressing over whether what you’ve already done will further delay your case or not.

Hi
I changed my interview location after submitted DS260. I sent email to KCC mid of August , few days ago ( 20 October) they respond me it changed.
Did you update your DS260 form to reflect your address in the country you were changing the interview location to, or you just emailed KCC to request the interview location change without updating the address section on your DS260 form and KCC changed the interview location based on your email request alone?

Did you update your DS260 form to reflect your address in the country you were changing the interview location to, or you just emailed KCC to request the interview location change without updating the address section on your DS260 form and KCC changed the interview location based on your email request alone?
Hello Sm1smom
After you and SusieQQQ ( visa journey) recommendation i updated my present address to my homecountry then i send email to KCC about change interview location and they respond me after 2 month.but physically i m not in my country yet.

Thank you
Can you please show me the mail sample and destination email?
After update my residence address on ds i just wrote to KCC
I would like to change my interview location from A to B
On the subject i wrote requesting change interview location , CN, Full name, DOB.
also body email i wrote too

Hello Sm1smom
After you and SusieQQQ ( visa journey) recommendation i updated my present address to my homecountry then i send email to KCC about change interview location and they respond me after 2 month.but physically i m not in my country yet.
Thanks for the update. This is important for others to know, so they don’t assume all they need to do is just email KCC in order to change their interview location. That is the impression your previous post created.

Why would he have said that? Can you explain or point to where he says this?